Part 16// Lovin

I got a call from Jake the other night saying how Myles wasn't himself. Saying he's been drinking and smoking because he misses me so much. Getting mad at Kalin and fans over nothing. I didn't know what to do or say actually. On the other hand Erick and I made up and we've been talking more and more recently. For his apology we went to the beach & watched the sunset. He also bought me icecream.

You laid there and actually thought about everything that was going on. Erick being right beside you. He played with my hand and talked about his childhood and how he grew up. I enjoyed it, i loved knowing more about him and his likes and how his childhood was like.

You hopped off well rolled off and grabbed your phone that was next to you. You were in a really great mood and decided to have a little "kick back" but with only Erick because Eavie was gone for the week do a family trip.

IF YOUR'E WITH THE 925 w the 510
ITS K&M IN THIS THANG
MAN YOU ALREADY KNOW
I MIGHT BE UP IN THE FUNCTION
GOIN C R A Z Y
I MIGHT TAKE MY SHIRT OFF
I MIGHT HAVE A BABY

I was missing my Baby but it's my favorite song. I dance with so much sloppiness never take me to a club. I pulled Erick off the bed and smacked his phone to the floor since he was recording me. I grabbed his arms and swung then and he twirled me and I tried to do a cartwheel but -- well we all know I failed. I tried to shake my dreads but I couldn't get my nappy hair out of the pony tail in time and I ended up laughing so hard it physically hurt my stomach and cheeks!

I ended up laying there while out of breathe & listened to the songs and watched as Erick changed them into some R&B Songs. He laid beside me and it was like some Fault in our Stars stuff.

Can I tell you something? I turned on my side and looked at him while he was still looking up at the ceiling. He was really cute but I have Myles..

Yes you can. What's up?

I like this girl but she doesn't like me back and I don't know what to do. He licked his lips but never looked at me.

Mm if she really means a lot to you tell her.

I did..

If you really wanna show her you like her take sacrifices and just kiss her. Heck be bold. I laughed and I made a smile appear on his face. He was being so serious so I needed to see his smile. He had cheek dimples on both sides and his smile is just perfect. Wow y/n don't catch feelings. He finally turned to me and stared at me for awhile. It was kinda intimidating. His hazel eyes turned a little darker and I couldn't read him anymore. It was so weird.

Um.. Wha- then he kissed me. I mean I know I'm slow but I didn't know I was that girl he was talking about.

I kissed back though. He hand cuffed my face as our lips moved in Sync. He moved his hand down my body and goosebumps erupted into my skin. I was burning up like lava but still I didn't stop. He broke the kiss and stared at me. His eyes filled with pure lust. He helped me up and threw me over his shoulder and threw me on my bed. He took off his shirt and crawled on top of me continuing the kiss.

His tongue trailed along my lip asking for entrance. I deepened the kiss and it heated. I took off my shirt and continued. Funny thing, the R&B songs are still playing in the back ground and Ride- SoMo came on. Interesting. His tongue trailed down my stomach and right above my pajama pants. He looked up for confirmation and I gave it to him.

He pulled them off and threw them across the tracing his fingers up and down my skin . He came back up and began working on my neck. Moans slipped out here and there and he laughed when each one came out. The he stopped. He got off of me and began scratching the back of his head. He looked at me and nervously smirked.

Do you have a.. You know.. I tilted my in confusing before I could even realize what he was asking for. I laughed and pointed to my upper drawer. He pulled off his pants and I heard the rubber snap to his skin. He turned around slowly and my eyes widened. One, because of how big. Two, he has a really nice butt. Three, he looks so good.

He walked back over to me and got on top. He asked if I was ready and I nodded. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers saying don't let go. I nodded once again. Kisses were all over my neck and on my lips. He then entered. This foo didn't even give me a warning. Like a 2,3,4, and go in on 5.

I moved and tried to get in a comfortable position while he was in me. This just got more passionate as he thrusted in and out. He let go of my hands and I squeezed the sheets. He was so muscular and over powered my whole body get took care of it as the same time.

He rollers over next to me as we both tried to catch our breathe. Heavy breathing with both of our chests going up and down heavily. I was drained physically but I wasn't complaining. At the same time, I never thought of Myles. Erick pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his chest. I still wasn't complaining. He kissed the top of my head and stroked my back.