Part 5// La Pinata

Tomorrow? What the heck was tomorrow? Lol don't they fly back tomorrow? It isn't my birthday??? Dang, I guess he really felt bad. You locked your phone, set it on your nightstand and went to sleep.

8 am on a Monday morning. There wasn't any school today since its a Senior ditch day so you got ready to head to get something to eat. You already took a shower last night so you put on some grey sweats, a black shirt, and Nike slides. You took of your scarf and walked out.

I CANT F*** WITH BROKE H***

NO NO NO NO NO

BUT IF THAT HEAD RIGHT

I BE THERE EVERY NIGHT

IN THE GAME SO YOU

KNOW ILL PLAY RIGHT

Its like 9 in the morning. No one will see me turning up to some PLo and Kool John. You parked your car and walked into the cool oasis. The smell of Mexican dishes being cooked so fresh and clean. I may be black but I'd tear up some tacos.

This is like a second home to me, I'm here like everyday. I ordered a 4 chicken tacos like always. Like they're so good, how could I not. I waited to the side while they prepared my food.

M: Yes can we get two orders of 3 chicken tacos and 2 sprites? Hang on... They sounded familiar. You looked over and saw Kalin and Myles looked hekka busted. More busted than you've ever seen.

Hmm so I can't get a Yee? He looked over really shocked then smiled. Kalin was too busy making a Musical.ly.... Typical.

M: Hey I didn't even see you there!! You smiled and nodded. You grabbed your food and sat outside. You idiot why didn't you talk more. Goodness did I even brush my teeth?? Man I knew I should've wore jeans. You began eating your tacos when a door opened and 2 shadows started walking up. Oh here we go. Take two.

M: Do you mind if we sit here?

Hmm let me think... No Casper is sitting here with his girlfriend. I can't possibly tell them to leave.

K: Well Casper is gonna have to move. Ksmoov needs a seat. No this boy didn't. They took a seat and we began having a normal morning conversation. I wasn't phased by them sitting with me and eating because they're human I was just phased by the way I was dressed and knew if my mom ever saw me looking like this out of the house.....

M: Aye sorry about last night, you looked like you just got in a fight or something.

Thanks for the reminder Blake. Kalin chocked on his sprite and started laughing. He's laughing at what I said but I'm laughing because he choked aww.

K: Yes but I felt bad too like dang. Kalin if you don't shush I'm about to get on your head at 10:35 am.

I'm mad because I didn't even get to see the rest of the show ... Speaking of; Myles what did you mean when you tweeted me you'll see me tomorrow??

M: We were gonna give you access to the show in OK.

YOU'RE KIDDING?????? I practically shouted at them.

K&M: No we aren't. They said in unison.

M: But since we saw you here at my favorite place- clears throat, La Pinata, maybe we could all hang out and you ride with us to OK, since we leave tonight? Myles, I want a ride but not on the bus on your......

Yes omg I'd love that, thank yall. But where do yall wanna go?

K: What good around here?

Hmm, Speed zone!!!

K: Then what are we waiting for?? I looked at them and ate the last bite of my tacos and got up to throw my try.

Well let's blow this Popsicle stand!!!!