Part 12// Cuffing Season

I couldn't even sleep. You just laid there thinking about him. But I mean how could you not. It's Myles Blake. I could've almost had a child. A beautiful mixed carmelized baby. I wouldn't really mind though. It's currently 3am and I don't understand why Myles didn't just stay over.. I wanna text him and tell him to come back but I'm not thirsty like Kalin so I'll wait till tomorrow.

You woke up to the aroma of sausage and something burnt. You rushed to the kitchen to see what's going on. Grey smoke filled the top of the house and a cherry red flame was visible. You ducked down and went to grab the fire extinguisher and put the fire out.

MOM ARE YOU OKAY?

Huh? Wait hang on, that wasn't my moms voice.

MYLES WHAT THE F... You cleared your throat because all the fumes were clogging your air supply and knowing grandpa Myles was gonna give you a lecture. WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE AT 9 IN THE MORNING? WHY ARE YOU BURNING MY PRECIOUS FOOD? BOY YA GIRL GOTTA EAT! WHO EVEN LET YOU IN??

I was trying to make you breakfast baby girl.. He lowered his head and his voice got softer. I grabbed his hand and led him to the backyard.

I just wanted you to wake up happy and now you look like you're about to die. He shoved his hands and his pockets and rocked on his heels.

I caught my breathe and stood there for a moment eyeballing him up and down. I realized his shirt was off and he was holding it up to his nose so he wouldn't breathe in the flames. He had on those Adidas pants and black and white old schools. His abs looked decked out and I was thinking if I should make up an excuse to lick them- I mean touch. His hair was as cliche as it sounds, flowing in the wind and he kept trying to fix it and u wanted to cut off his hands it looked good as it was.

I cut out of my gaze and saw him staring at me as if he was doing the same thing as me.

I appreciate the favor baby but if I wouldn't have gotten up, then what? You would've been just a burnt as the toast you have in the pan. He laughed and came up to hug me.

You're dirty and you stink from the flames.

You are too though

Let's rinse off together then. He stood in front of me with a smirk. Lol he really thought I was gonna get my straight hair wet.

Hmm, let me think. No. There's a pool right there though. He looked at it then at me. He swooped me up bridal style and walked to the edge of the pool.

Myles I swear if you drop me in here I'll chop your -- and just that quick the little ding dong torpedoed us in the pool. He didn't even let me finish my sentence. We came up and he was still holding me.

So.. What were you saying? You looked at him sideways and felt your hair. I mean don't get me wrong. I love my natural hair but it just took forever to do and it's easier to manage. He pulled you by the waist so you're by the side with him.

I really love this hair you got going on shawty. I almost slapped him into next week.

Hmm, I'm sure you do. He laughed and started kissing down my neck and his hands glided down my waist.

Frisky frisky myles can't ever keep his hands off you. He stopped and I swear the hairs on my neck stood straight up. We both looked at each other and quickly got out of the pool.

Explain to me why my house is smoky? Ok myles. I'll be praying for you because my mom is home and she might just kill you.. Then me.

Uh, I was cooking and burned the food. This boy owes me his life since mine is about to be taken away. He looked at me with a scared look in his eye. Lol good.

And myles. Why won't you just cuff ? No she didn't just .. What is coming out of my moms mouth. She was still looking at myles and myles was looking at me.

He looked at her and smiled.

I have a surprise for later Ma'am.