Part 11 // Visit

Just as soon as i was about to get what ive dreamed off for the longest time .

Myles-Are you sure you wanna do this ?

Y/n - yes myles im sure ,but first would you like some
partynextdoor or the weeknd?

Myles-partynextdoor .

I know im weird but i just wanna listen to some good music while im making love with the loml .

Myles lets me go real quick so i can hook my bluetooth up and then i turn Break From Toronto on .
When i look back Myles is currently lighting some candles .
Y/n - look at mr.fancy pants

Myles - i just want this night to be special with my baby girl *walks closer to you *
Myles- jump

you jump on Myles and he carrys you to the bed and lays you down he takes off his shorts and he slowly starts to undress his self .
MY THOUGHTS WERE GOING CRAZY . MYLES CAN YOU BANG ME RIGHT NOW THANKS .
Myles smirks and you and him just breathe .
Then all of the sudden you hear someone open the door and you hear that its you're mom and You and Myles freak out and then start laughing .
Yall hurry up and get dress before you're mom walks in you're room .
-------------------------

Y/n's Mom- Y/n why didn't you do the dishes i know you been away bu... Oh my gosh hey myles i didnt know you were here im so sorry .

Myles-its okay mrs.Y/n's Mom . i just came to visit and take Y/n on a date tomorrow night at the Carnival .
Y/n's Mom-aw thats so cute , well youre welcome to spend the night just keep the door cracked , well ima leave yall two have fun but not to much fun .

*Y/n mom leaves *.
Y/n- im soo sorry myles she like killed our whole session i thought she was gonna be at work until 3am ughh *starts talking really fast and almost starts crying*.

Myles-shhhhh *smashes his lips on yours*.
Myles-she didnt ruin everything just wait till tomorrow tonight".
Y/n- i cant wait !!:))
Myles-get some rest and ill be over tomorrow i love you .
Y/n - i love you too myles .
Then you turn off the light and go to bed so ready for tomorrow
-------
this chapter was short :(( but its youre girl @ SLAYYKAM on twitter :)) tweet me what you think about the story so far!!!!! @ hyphysaf and @ SLAYYKAM
.
ps .. Ill be doing the sexual scenes skeediitttttt😜😜