Part 1

P-Lo TIME TO BRING THE BASS BACK !! BOUNCE THAT THING LIKE YOU GOT SO....

Y/N !!!!!! Sigh.. Here we go again. My mother. She's one who believes a black should date a black and I shouldn't even date a white boy. "When will I see black boys on your wall?" I swear this woman is always hatin on me.

I walked down the hall to her room rolling my eyes as usual. I don't understand why she couldn't just text me and tell me like she normally does. I mean she's right down the hall.

Yes mother?

Aren't you suppose to be doing homework?

No.. I don't have any. ( I mean like I could finish it at lunch)

Mmm. Can you hand me my remote? No this women DID NOT just call me in here to get a remote that's RIGHT by her.

Sigh. I wonder what you're gonna do when I'm gone living with Myles. I mean like you only have a year. Tragic.

Oh I think I'll be just fine considering that white boy don't want you. And why would you want him? You'd have to buy a car seat and strap him in every time you go somewhere.

HAHAHA is this why YOURE single??

She shot me a glare and I knew it was my time to leave and have PLO bring the bass back again. I walked back to my room and checked the time 12:32 . In 18 minutes it'd be Time to get it and if this pinto bean doesn't wake up again I'm throwing hands. In the meantime you scrolled through Vine, honestly why can't I ever be happy?? Why can't I scroll happily without wanting to jump off a bridge? Myles is so fine though 😞 .

OH MY GOSH WHY WHY WHY WHY OH FRICK JUST LET ME YIKE LIKE COME ON AND LET ME SU... I stopped and knew if I went any further my mom would rush into the room and slap the brakes off me. But even if I did suck there wouldn't be much anyways. I'm funny. 

We were going out with family today so I had to get ready. I already missed the mark to get it but it's okay because the ding dong didn't wake up aways. I really am throwing hands. I walked to my bathroom and thought about what I should do.

Straighten my hair?? Mm too hot

Make up?? Takes too long

I'm just gonna go with a pony tail because I mean like, I ain't got no one to impress. Now if one of my cousins friends were going then maybe but no. You put your hair into a pony & wore jeans, a Myles jersey w a black tank top underneath, and your black sk8 hi's . Wow, why can't he wife me?

---------/

I hate family gatherings. The whole day I was there they just talked about Kam and asked why I liked white boys. I like black boys too. But apparently Kalin and Chris brown aren't black.

Can we order pizza?

Do you got pizza money?

Yes I actually do. So??

No. Save your money and eat noodles.

There's no more. Please I'm hungry!!

Make a sandwich.

No...

Then I guess you ain't really hungry.

I walked back to my room and sat on the bed. There's literally nothing to eat what the heck she gets on my nerves. Guess I'm going to bed hungry. You pulled out your phone and scrolled Twitter to see Myles having a late night tweet spree. This is why he ain't ever up. You tweeted him and said :

@YourBoyMyles go to bed little boy, you have a bedtime

Shoot I know he won't see it. You turned everything off and went to bed because you had to attend Prison tomorrow and it was gonna be a long day.