Part 7// Love letter

You woke up in the warm embrace of Myles's arms. You checked your phone next to you; 4:36 pm. You looked over to your side and saw a peaceful Myles sleeping. You moved a little so you wouldn't wake him and waked to the front of the bus. Kalin and Cam were still playing 2K and Jake was pasted out on the couch.

So...it got quite in there, what happened?? Kalin raised an eyebrow but still looking at the game.

Nothing.. we just talked and uh then fell asleep

Hmm right.. nothing else?

Nope.. The subject got uncomfortable so you changed the subject. I mean I would love to go to Kalin and be all out spoken with my feelings but im still just fan.. I'd probably go to Jake since i mean, he actually has a girlfriend unlike Baby K.

You sat at the mini table by the window and looked out and thought to yourself. Oh rain, great timing. I mean like what would happen if me and Myles were a thing. Lets be real, half the fandom would love it since a swirl is happening.. but then theres the "Shes taking him away from us" which i'd never do. If anything i want to be his best friend and since i still have to finish out Senior year, things wouldn't happen. Plus going to college. This is a mess.

M: Is anyone up for a jam sess? Myles walked in rubbing is red tired eyes. Man he looked good.

Yeah . They all said in unison. Myles looked at me but I quickly looked back at the window. I mean we had an hour left till we get to OK and check into the hotel, then go to the show. Myles walked by me, grabbed his guitar, sat on the floor and started stringing the beautiful instrument. It was a beautiful sound and everyone enjoyed the it, along with the sound of hard raindrops hitting the bus.

I thought that I've been hurt before

But no one's ever left me quite this sore

Your words cut deeper than a knife

Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under

But I know that I'll make it out alive

If I quit calling you my lover

Move on

Kalin started singing stitches by Shawn and it sounded so angelic. Everyone chimed in with him; Jake made a smooth beat with his hands and Cam did what he does best. Video. The whole atmosphere felt great and so calming. Laughter and smiles were heard and seen all around. At some points during the song Myles looked at me and blushed. But i couldn't help but think about that guy i just up and dropped.

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

I'm shaking falling onto my knees

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

I'm tripping over myself

I'm aching begging you to come help

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

30 minutes later have have arrived at our destination. Its 5:45 and the show starts at 7:30. We they dropped me and Cam off at the hotel to get checked in and get stuff settled. We got our key and went into the elevator. It was the most awkwardest thing ever. But then again Cam is just awkward n general not to be rude or anything. We got off and headed to the room. We put everything down and i was almost out the door till he popped the question.

Okay.. so there's 2 rooms with 2 beds. Whats the sleeping arrangement? Gosh danget cam.

Uh.. I dont know, i guess we'll figure it out after the show. You slugged your shoulders and walked out the room with him trailing behind you.

We arrived at the venue and went in through the back. Not alot of people were there thank God, they thought i was a trying to sneak in and almost didn't let me in till Cam said something. We walked to the backstage area and i sat down on the couches next to an outlet. You could hear the boys doing sound check and they sounded quite nice. Though heard it before. Cam and the boys left for the M/g and i couldn't go s i sat with Jake.

So hows you and my brother?

I mean we're good, like fan and "superstar" wise. You shrugged.

No, y/n like relationship wise. He looked over at me.

I don't think he likes me Jake and it wouldn't even work out. We have different schedules.

Why don't you just ask him?

Because its pointless yano?

No.. i don't know. I know how he is and he doesn't just open up to people then be all cuddly in the same day y/n. I wanted to cry.. And not because he had a point. Because I know i'm just a fan to him.. i have 3 more months till i'm out of school and I leave tonight. He could have a girlfriend by tomorrow, who knows. There's always someone better.

------

The show started and of course they played Reverse first then Bassline and so on and so fourth. You stood in the back of the stage in the little pit area where all the wires and security were at. They did this because no one knew I was along for the ride.. The talk with Jake and earlier on the bus made me feel really sad. I stayed for majority of the show and left before they finished their last 3 songs. I didn't tell anyone i was leaving and called an uber to the hotel.

You went up to the room and searched for a paper and pen. I went through cams stuff... i put everything back though, oops.

So.. I guess this is it huh? I just want to say im sorry for leaving early from the show, i didn't faint this time and im sorry for not telling anyone. Im really thankful for you guys and bringing me here everything. You guys are truly amazing and kind hearted. Myles, you know im always gonna be here for you and you know you can always come to me.. I have mad feelings for you but i was so scared to tell you since im just a fan to you. The way you smile and the how you mumble certain words because you're trying to talk fast. And how you laugh and like idk. I just want you to be happy. I changed my flight to be earlier so by the time you get this ill already be be back home. Baby boy i love you alot and i hope you find a girl who makes you the happiest you've ever been.

xoxo- your fav y/n

You wiped the tears off your face,grabbed your things and walked out. The Uber was downstairs waiting for you so you put your things in the trunk and sat in the backseat. I got there just in time because the plane departs in 10 minutes. I quickly got to my seat and waited till we took off.. I really hopes he reads my somewhat love letter.