Part 15// Dreaming

Last night was kinda crazy and I don't really know what to make out of it.

But you love me .. Right? We had something special. Myles please get your head right.

It is right. But with you in it, it's wrong. The phone call went silent. Well, not silent because you could hear my heavy breathing and myles chuckling.

Are you drunk? Like what are you saying?

I'm saying, I was stupid for asking you out. There's way more pretty girls than you. He starts laughing so I hung up. I stared at my phone contemplating my whole life. I didn't know who to call. Jake was ignoring me and Erick was too. And there was no way I was about to call Kalins dusty hairline looking raggamuffin self.

My best friend Eavie texted and told me to get ready for a party tonight. I wasn't really feeling it but I know she'd drag me out of the door.. Literally. I went upstairs and picked out some clothes. Nothing showy showy, just a flannel, skinned, and some combat boots. I took a shower and got ready.

She came within 30 minutes and walked straight inside yelling my name to come down.

Y/N LET SEE YOU BOO. Physically and mentally rolling my eyes i trudged downstairs looking unamused.

Give mama a turn. I spun around and back again. She shrugged and I walked out locking up the house . We arrived in less than 20 minutes but didn't really realize we were at Erick's house.

Uh...

Okay look I know but it was a really cool party from my understanding and I mean like .. Please y/n please please !!! This girl was practically on her knees begging but since I'm not trifling I said whatever and hopped out the car. We walked in with linked arms and it smelt like straight up Weed. It was like walking in a rainforest filled with a lot of fog. I couldn't even see.

Hey beautiful. I turned to see drunk Erick holding a red solo cup and stumbling in his untied shoes. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked gone; like smoked out. Pitty.

Grab a drink baby, don't be so uptight. Vibe with me. I was disgusted by the way he was talking to me but I did need to get my mind off things. I walked with him to get a cup and drank from which ever one he gave me. It's true when they say it stings when it goes down. It was cold but it felt like I drank a whole bottle of Tapatio sauce.

I don't know what drink this was but I was feeling it. I was feeling like I could jump off his roof and into the pool if someone asked. I feel like I was walking on air but I haven't even moved yet. Everything was colorful and trippy. I didn't even know where Eavie was but I didn't even care. I was dancing on and with everyone. The music was bumping and I felt good.

After about 2 hours of being there I found Eavie and told her I was ready to go. I mean I was having a blast but I didn't feel good at all. Everything was about to come up. She looked at me and nodded grabbing my hand and pushing through everyone to get out the front door. We stumbled and laughed at nothing getting into the car and driving home.

BAAAAVBYYY IS YOU DRUNK
IS YOU HAD ENOUGH
ARE YOU HEAR LOOKING FOR LOVE
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
GOT THE CLUB GOING CRAZY
ALL THESE HITTAS
BUT MY EYES ON YOU
IS YOU SOMEBODY BABY
IF YOU AINT BOU WHAT WE GON DO?

We were vibing hard core and not caring about anything. Shoot I was still drunk and I didn't even care. I looked to my left and vibed. I looked to my right and;

EAVIE WATCH O-- all I heard was screaming and my head jerked to the left. Glass shattered and a faint ambulance sound was heard in the distance .

I woke crying. I clutched my sheets in my and sat up taking deep breathes. It was only a dream.