Flashback 19 years ago.

"Sunggyu! Where are you my eldest son!"

Their father was drunk again and Sunggyu quickly hides the four youngest inside their room. "Sungyeol, Hyungsoo, Myungsoo, Sungjong stay here and don't come out until I didn't tell you ok?"

"Yes hyung."

The four youngest nods at him and he suddenly closed the door.

"KIM SUNGGYU!"

Sunggyu shivered in fear after his father raising his voice in anger and he quickly approached him.

"Yes dad, I...I'm coming!"

"Where is your dongsaengs?"

"Ah...the four youngest already inside our room dad..."

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THE TRIPLETS WHERE ARE THE THREE OF THEM!"

His mother suddenly appeard after she heard his husband shouting so loud. "Honey could you please minimize for shouting so loud our four youngest might heard you."

"Where is our triplets sons?"

"They were playing outside."

"THEN WHO ALLOWED THEM TO PLAY OUTSIDE!"

"Gyudong stop shouting please!" She's madly scolded his husband then they start arguing that make Sunggyu felt more tense while covering his ears. Because he doesn't like to hear his parents arguing.

Then suddenly the triplets appeard and Sunggyu noticed Hodong hiding at the back of his two brothers then he is about to approach them but their father suddenly yelled at them that make him freezed and stop from moving. "WHY DID YOU GO OUTSIDE!"

"Dad were just playing outside nearby our house." Yadong trying to explain to his father. Then their father suddenly noticed Hodong was hiding at the back of his brothers.

"What are you hiding in their Hodong?"

Hodong quickly shaked his head but then his father quickly pulled him out and he suddenly get mad when he noticed the bruises to his son's face. "You have been in a fight again! What I told you about fighting huh!" He is about to slap Hodong's face but Yadong and Hyundong quickly stop their father.

"Don't hurt him dad!" Yadong is crying while covering his brother Hodong. "He just defended me to those kids who keeps on bullying on me."

Their father quickly put down his hand and Sunggyu approached his father. "Dad, I'm sorry! I'm the one who allowed them to play outside."

"Sunggyu!" His mother nags at him for being too much honest while the triplets stare at the oldest with fears in their eyes. Then his father madly stare at him and quickly removed his belt.

Mrs. Kim suddenly embraced the triplets and the four of them were crying while watching Mr. Kim hitting his eldest son and Sunggyu keeps on covering his mouth so that the four youngest inside their room could not hear his loud voice for shouting and crying in pain.

"Hyung!" The triplets quickly embraced their oldest brother after he entered inside their room. He just came from their parents room. Their mother put an ointment to his bruises while their father already falls asleep in the living room. "Hyung I'm so sorry!" Sunggyu raised Hodong's head and then wiped his tears.

"Aish! You don't need to apologize to me Hodong. It's not your fault bro."

"But, you have been hitted because of us hyung." Hyundong still felt sorry for his hyung. Because he is the one who keeps on asking to the oldest to allow them to play outside.