Good thing Jimin mentions Jiae, Suga did behave. As the members acknowledge, maybe Suga would continue on with his sleeping as he was too upset. But since he have a partner and they are in a party. So, Suga tries to behave.

"We'll be back." -Kei and Jiae.

They continue to play even though, they are less 4 people.

__

Finally Sujeong and V got down but they are lucky since they're almost finishing after Jin and Myungeun couple. They takes the penalty card and cheer together.

'Take a cute couple selfie together!'

V put out his camera and finds a perfect spot to take a selfie.

"Take a multiple shots. One of them have to be funny!" -JS

"More! A child pose." -J-hope

"Oh! Oh! And have an ugly pose." -MJ

Both Mijoo and J-hope celebrate their 'smart' brains in creating request. Jisoo could just shook her head and agree anyway to make the game lively.

They takes a wink shot as a cute shot, a funny shot when V starts to do his weird face and Sujeong joins in. As a ugly shot, both of them try to look ugly but the members keep insisting that they look pretty. Just then, Sujeong grabs her eyeliner and starts to draw something on both of them.

"Fighting!" -V                      "Fighting" -Sujeong

They looks at the camera and makes the whole members laugh as they looks funny and ugly. 

"Hyung, you should just do like this at the funny shot!" -JK

V and Sujeong got blank when they heard what Jungkook said.

"Then, funny shot and ugly shot should be swap places then!" -SJ

They both high-five before going back to their places and continue on.

__

In the end..

1st:  Jin and Myungeun

2nd: Yein and Jungkook

3rd: V and Sujeong

4th: Rap Monster and Baby Soul

5th: Suga and Jiae

6th: Jimin and Kei

Actually Jimin and Kei got the 5th place but since the sulking yet angry, Suga is still mad. So, Jimin swap places with Suga. Making the kid happy again. Since Jimin and other have bought snacks, they all starts to eat from the food table.

While sharing the chicken, casually Jungkook calls Yein and scoop her the chicken. Seeing some sauce at the corner of her mouth so, Jungkook grabs a napkin and wipes off her mouth. Yein looks like she's a kid as she already expected Jungkook is going to do that but the members however tease both of them.

"Eyy.."

Jungkook got shy but the oblivious Yein didn't realise that. But in the end..

"Aish, hyung. If you keep on teasing me, there will be no chances of me being comfortable to Yein!" -JK

"Yein looks comfortable though!" -RM

Yein shook her head.

"I'm not 'that' stage of comfortable with oppa." -YN

An idea popped into Jungkook's mind as the members starts arguing about how close and comfortable both of them are.

"What about all of you try to suggest a way of me and Yein being  in a very comfortable stage!" -JK