Chapter 7

**Jesses POV**

Today was the day that I was going to execute the plan to get rid of the targets boyfriend…I knew it was going to be too easy…

Around 2 am I went to Mattys house and let the air out of his tires knowing he would be late and wouldn’t be able to take her to school.

I watched her sitting on the curb in front of her house looking down the block waiting for her boyfriend to pull up.

It was getting late and I watched her check the time on her phone repeatedly.

I went outside and I waved to her.

“Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Well Yeah…I think…I don’t know…” she said flustered.

“Uhm hold on,” she said as her phone rang.

“Where are you?” she asked.

“Ugh…its fine…okay…see you later…” she said and then hang up the phone.

“Jesse uhm… do you think you could give me a ride to school?” she asked.

“Of course, but we’re going to have to take my bike…” I said with a smirk as I watched her puzzled face.

“What do you mean bike?” she asked and I chuckled as I lifted the tarp off of my motorcycle…

“On the other hand I think I’ll walk,” she said.

“Scared?” I asked.

“No…” she said as her eyes wandered over the bike

 “I just don’t trust you…” she said and I put a hand over my heart in a very dramatic way.

“That hurts…but its not like you have a choice. You're going to be late…” I said as I leaned against the tree.

I could see her having a mental debate in her head thinking about what she should do…

“Fine…” she said with a doubtful expression and I chuckled.

**Samantha POV**

When Jesse uncovered the motorcycle my eyes widened…

I wasn’t scared to go on it…I was actually excited, but being with Jesse felt weird…

He put the helmet over my head securing the straps under my neck. My heart beat fast against my chest at our close proximity, every time his fingers brushed against my neck a bolt of electricity went through me…

“Hold on tight…” he said as I secured my hands over his rock hard stomach.

I swear he could feel my heart beating as I leaned against his back.

The cold air whipping past me and loud rumble of the engine vibrating through my body made me enjoy the ride. I actually felt free and alive as he sped fast down the streets.

When he finally stopped the engine and I opened my eyes I saw that he wasn’t parked he stopped the bike in front of the entrance of the school where everyone’s eyes were focused on me.

I quickly undid the helmet and handed it to him…

“Thanks…” I said quickly and left without looking into his eyes.

“What was that?” I heard Anna say from behind me.

“What?” I asked playing dumb.

“You know what!” she said.

“Oh that? Matty got a flat so Jesse took me to school…”

“That’s so hot!” she said and I just shrugged even though I agreed.