Chapter 4

****IMPORTANT***** THE LAST PART OF CHAPTER 3 WAS TAKEN OFF & I JUST REALIZED A FEW DAYS AGO & WROTE THE PART AGAIN SAME THINGS HAPPEN BUT PROBABLY DIFFERENT WORDING CAUSE I DONT SAVE THINGS, BUT GO BACKKKK IF YOU DONT THINK YOU FINISHED IT & SKIM THE LAST 2 PAGES OF CHAPTER 3. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So how are things going with Jesse?” Matty asked as he dumped the bag of Doritos into a bowl.

I turned to him with a shocked expression wondering why he would ask that.

“Uhm…well is the past 2 days it hasn’t been too bad…” I said sarcastically as I grabbed bottles of soda from the fridge.

“Ha ha ha, well you know Anna she sees something she wants….” Matty began to say.

“And she gets it…” I finished with a smile as the bell rang.

I walked with Matty to the front door and saw Anna and Jesse waiting outside.

“Hey Babe.” I said as Anna walked inside and I gave her hug.

“Hey Jesse.” I said with a smile to which he returned.

“So I was thinking we could watch Mama.” Matty said.

“Oh my God Matty you know I hate horror movies!” Anna yelled, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“And you know how much I wanted to watch The Notebook.” I said sarcastically with a smirk.

“Man I love how you’re not afraid to watch scary movies.” Matty said as he put his arm around me.

“I eventually get afraid…but I don’t know…I guess I kind of like getting scared.” I said and I saw Jesse look at me with eyes filled with interest.

“Yup she’s a freak of nature…” Anna said.

“A beautiful freak of nature.” Matty said as he kissed me on the forehead and walked inside with Anna to set up the movie.

“So you like getting scared?” Jesse asked as I walked into the kitchen to get the chips and drinks.

“Yeah…I don’t know, its something about the intense feeling of waiting for what’s going to happen next. I like deciding whether to look or not and seeing if something’s going to pop out at me…” I said and he stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Well never said I was normal…” I said and then I walked out of the kitchen with Jesse following behind.

***

“Oh my God!” Anna shrieked as she hid behind a pillow burying it into Jesse’s side.

I couldn’t even pay attention to the movie with Anna screaming for her life.

“You know I really have no clue what you’re screaming at when you can’t see anything…” Matty said as I sat beside him and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“I can’t hear it!” she said from behind her stack of pillows.

As the movie played and Anna screamed I looked over to where Jesse sat, besides Anna and I caught him staring at me. I stared back into his deep blue eyes from a few feet away from him for what seemed like hours until he smirked at me and brought me back to reality.

I hid against Mattys chest when it got a little too scary, I actually screamed once or twice along with Anna.

When the movie was over it was only 6:30 so we decided to just hang out.