Chapter 32: Carnival

I'm walking hand in hand with Kieran entering the Carnival. A lot of people was already there but it was only 4:30. We went there with the others.

Zoe and Chace
Me and Kieran
Marissa and Quen
Emma and Oliver?

"Why not try the love boat with Emma." Quen teasingly said to Oliver, he always pairs the two.

"He's right go on." Chace pushing Oliver and Emma to the ticketing booth for the love boat.

"Hey, hey! Nope I'm not going there with him!" Emma shaking her head.

"Oh come on!" Zoe helping Chace push the two.

"I'm buying the tickets. I don't want my money go yo waste." Kieran said going to the ticket booth.

"You guys are such asses you know that!" Oliver complained.

Kieran coming back with 2 tickets on his hand. "One for you and one for you!" Handing each ticket to Oliver and Emma "now go!"

"Come on! They'll never going to stop." Emma grabbing Oliver's hand and gone to the Love boat. "I'm gonna get all of you after."

"Maddie!!" Oliver called out hoping that I'll help.

"Bunny, Go! Emma's right these people won't stop unless you go." I said smally smiling.

"You suck!" He said to me before following Emma.

"You guys are mean to them you know." Marissa said, Quen wraps his arm around his girlfriend.

"Baby, They like each other but they just don't realize it yet."

"He's right Marissa, I can see it in Emma that he actually like Oliver. Remember when he was dating that Sandy? She was so moody and grumpy when Sandy was around Oliver." Zoe explains.

"Well.. I kinda notice that too in Emma, but what about Oli?" I ask them, they didn't response.

"It's not hard to like Emma, she's nice and pretty. He'll see that!" Quen said

"What if not?" Marissa asked him.

"Baby, Trust me he will." Kissing her on her cheeks.

Quen and Marissa are so cute together, Quen is a goofy funny guy while Marissa was a quiet one but together they just mesh well with each other.

"You two are so adorable!" I said looking at the two arguing about ice cream flavors.

"I'm adorable, she's annoying!" Quen jokingly said licking his Mint flavored ice cream.

"Really? Then why do you like me?" Marissa raising a brow.

"I'm just kidding! You are so adorable." Pinching her cheek.

"Wanna ride the Ferris Wheel?" Kieran whispered on my ear.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Guys, we'll leave you be." Kieran said taking my hand through the Ferris Wheel station.

-

"The view from up here is spectacular!" I said looking out the mini window.

"Yes you are... I mean it is!" He said running his fingers through his hair.

"You were looking at me?" I said smiling from his slip.

"What if I was?" Leaning closer to me, smirking.

"I will do this!" I peck his lips.

"Then I'm admitting that I was." He grab the back of my neck to move me close to kiss me, his other hand on my waist. I move my hands through his hair as he deepens the kiss.

_________________

After the ferris wheel ride, we went on to see and try other rides. We even tried the Roller coaster 3 times.

"That was awesome!" He said with a big smile.

"I know! How I wish to ride it again but we still have a lot to try and see!" I said.

"You're right. And I need a drink all that screaming made my throat dry." caressing his throat "Want one?"

"Just water."

"Okay, I'll be right back." Then walked away.

I was waiting for him but I saw this game, the one that you use darts to pop a baloon.

I was about to went and play, then I bumped into someone.

I should stop doing that.

"I'm so sorry!" I said looking up the person I bumped into.

"Maddie?" Cole surprised.

"Gosh! We should stop meeting this way." I said a little embarrass.

"We should." chuckling

"Cole! I want a unicorn!" A little girl said that was holding his hand.

"We will, okay" he said sweetly to the little girl.

"Hi there! You're Lizzy right?" I asked the little girl.

"Yes" she spoke shyly.

"How did you know?" Cole asked.

"She once ask Kieran to marry her while were at the park." I said smiling.

"You did?" He ask Lizzy, she shakes her head saying she don't know.

"She doesn't remember." I said "Is she your sister?"

"Yes she is."

"She's so cute!"

"She stays cute like that if you give her what she want and if not she becames a little monster!" He says looking at her sister "are you with Kieran?"

"Yes, he just went to buy something to drink, we are also with the gang. They are somewhere around here" Looking around.

"I want the Unicorn Cole!!" Lizzy pulling Cole's hand.

"How about I win you a unicorn?" I said to Lizzy, she holds my hands and pulled me towards the darts and Cole just followed.

I won the game, Lizzy happily pointing on the Unicorn. The man that supervised the game hand her the pink fluffy unicorn.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Lizzy said hugging her unicorn.

"You're welcome."

"I now like you more than Cole!" She sticks her tongue out to her brother.

"Hey! I'm the brother here." Cole pretended to be hurt.

"I love you but I just like her more now." Lizzy said taking my hand. Cole phone's buzzed.

"It's my mom, she's looking for us. We better go but thanks for her Unicorn!" He said carrying her little sister.

"It's no biggie!"

"Bye Maddie!" Lizzy waved with a toothy smile.

"Bye!" And they left.

Not long after I saw Kieran running towards my direction with two water bottles in his one hand and 2 hotdogs on the other.

"Sorry! The line was so long and I ordered hot dogs." Giving me the hotdogs

"It's fine! I won a unicorn in a dart game then I gave it to Lizzy, remember the little girl from the park?" Bitting my hotdog

"The one that asked me to marry her?" Smiling from the thought.

"Yes, but she doesn't remember you anymore. Can you believe it she's Coles little sister."

"She is? Where are they now?"

"They left, their mom texted." Sipping on the water.

"Oh!"

"Come on now! Let's find the others!" Linking my arms on his.