Chapter 23: The Wedding Date

I woke up on my bed, remembering what happend last night. The kiss, we kissed!

"Such a happy morning isn't it girl?" Kissing Miho sleeping on my bed.

I hopped into the shower after put on my favorite red flowered pajamas and white tank top. Gone downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Pa!" Kissed him in the cheeks and open the fridge for some milk, I poured it on a glass and sat down next to him.

He put down his coffee and leaned his elbow as he rest his chin on his hand looking at me.

"What?" I asked drinking my milk.

"You seemed happy, Did something happen?"

"Um No." Taking another sip

"Really?" Looking at me closely.

"Yes!"

"Sure?" Stiring his coffee.

"Absolutely!" Nodding.

Ring
Ring
Ring.

"Mine!" I told dad and walked to the living room, I excitedly looked at the caller ID. Oliver, I somehow felt dissapointed like I was waiting for someone else's name flashed.

"Bugs Bunny."

"You sound dissapointed"

"And now annoyed, I heard your voice early in the morning."

"Are you PMSing?"

"Shut up! What do you want?"

"A itsy bitsy tiny favor."

"What favor?"

"I need a date to my cousin's wedding and I can't take Zoe for she has Chace as a date, so you are my only option."

"Who's wedding?"

"Jimmy! A cousin from my father side, you'll be my date right tweety?"

"When is the wedding?"

"Today at 3 pm."

"What?!"

"Please, I just don't want to be around my relatives alone. I'll be bored there, do you want me to die of boredom? Please be my date."

"Fine! Pick me up later."

"You are the best!
Thank you Tweety!"

"Okay! Okay!"

I put my phone on my pajamas pocket and went back to the kitchen.

"Pa! Oliver ask me-"

"To be his date for his cousin's wedding, what was the name of that cousin again?" He said without looking at me just on his newspaper.

"Jimmy, you knew?" My brows meeting each other.

"He called earlier when you were still asleep." turning a page.

"Right, so now I have to find a dress fit for a wedding." I run back to my room and to my mini walk in closet.

I have dresses but not that many for a formal occasion like a wedding. Then I remembered that dress pink pastel colored off shoulder dress that Aunt Piper gave me as a christmas present, I haven't worn it for I don't have anywhere to wore it to but now I have. I took it out of my untouch rack. It's 11 am I still have plenty of time to prepare.