Chapter 15: Unkown

"Harry! Where are we going?" we're running hand in hand, he didn't say anything he just smiled, he's curly hair was being flown by the wind.

"Here we are!" Pulling me closer to where he stands, his hands wrapped around my waist. I see a dinner table with candles and rose petals spread every where. Surprised was all over my face.

"You like it?" He said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"I love it!" Hugging him.

"Really?" His face with disbelief.

"Yes!" Leaving a peck on his lips.

"Come!" Intertwining his hands to mine, walking to the table. He pulled my sit like a real gentleman.

"I'm sorry! I-I just can't wait much longer" he kneeled right next to my seat.

"What are you doing?" My eyes widen, he search his jacket and a small black box appeared in his hands. I can't believe my eyes, my hands on over my mouth and my heart is beating rapidly on my chest.

"Maddison Peters! Will you ma-"

I fell off my bed, with my phone ringing. I groan from irritation and climb back to bed, search my side table for my phone. Zoe's face flashing on my phone.

"This should be important or else I'm going to shove my foot in your ass!" I bury my face in my pillow.

"Good Morning to you too!" Chuckling on the other line.

"What do you want?!"

"I was just wondering if you could help me find a good outfit for a date!" Squealing in the end so I further my phone from my ear.

"If you quit squealing like a stupid rubber duck, then I might comsider helping you"

"Okay...okay..." trying to hold the happiness in her voice but then burst out squealing and laughing I could picture her in my mind rolling all over her bed.

"Hush! I'll help!" I broke out chuckling in that thought of her.

"Yay! See you later at 5?"

"I'll be there!"

"You are the best!" Making kissing sounds on the phone.

"I know! Now hung up so I can go back to sleep!"

"Okay! Bye!"

__________________

After the interuption of my dream with Harry Styles proposing, I tried to sleep again but sleep is not being cooperative.

I groan up my bed, tied my hair in a messy bun and made my way downstairs found Miho laying on a mat near the door.

I made my way to the kitchen and checked the phone for any recordings, I just got one from my dad asking about last night. I sent him a quick recap about last night and open the fridge for a milk then grab some cereals from the pantry.

I was eating my cereals by the kitchen counters when my phone buzzes.

UNKNOWN:
Did you had fun last night? XX
-

Me:
I actually did! Hu is this?
-

UNKNOWN:
Ouch! I'm already forgotten!:((
-

Me:
Kieran??
-

UNKNOWN:
The one and only! :x
-

Me:
From whom did you get my number?
-

UNKNOWN:
I have connections X
-

Me:
Connections? Or Zoe? HAHA
-

UNKNOWN:
It was Zoe. I saw her last night and asked about you but she said you went home already with Emma. Then she just gave me your number. Xx
-

Me:
I figured. Emma was pretty drunk and started vomiting on the pool so I had to get her home. Hey! You text like a girl. So much emojis! Haha
-

UNKNOWN:
I like emojis! :D they are absolutely cute :) ^^, :x
-

Me:
Whatever! Haha, what do you want?
-

UNKNOWN:
I just wanted to know if you had fun last night. :))
-

Me:
Well as I said I did! :)
-

UNKNOWN:
Good! I have to go now! soccer practice. Text you later :) :x
-

Me:
Soccer? I didn't know you joined.
-

UNKNOWN:
Now you know. GTG! :x ;)
-

GTG? really? I read again his last text and It still makes me laugh. Who still uses GTG? 12 year olds?

_________________

"Could you stay still?! Or do you want me to burn you instead?" Zoe was so nervous and I can't work on her hair with her freaking out about the date.

Zoe had the hugest crush on Chace for almost 2 years now. Chace was perfect as she always describe him, the perfect blond hair, the perfect smile, perfect beach boy body and his eyes that attracts a lot of girls, he has a blue eye on the left and brown eye on the other that Zoe likes to worship. Now he finally sees her after 2 years of Zoe throwing herself at him.

"Don't do that! I have to be perfect!"

"So keep still!"

After almost 2 hours of arguing instead of just getting ready. We are now finished. She is wearing a red dress, her brown hair curled, her make up just simple but elegant and her strappy black high heels.

"Wow! You look amazing Zoe!" Looking at her standing by the mirror.

"Thank you Maddie! Not just for the compliment but for making me look like this" she sat next to me and hugged me.

"What are best friends for?" We both chuckled.

"But really thanks!"

"Just say yes when he asks you to be his girlfriend so that my work won't go to waste!"

"Absolutely!" We both laughed.

"He will be here shortly, it is almost 7:30" she said excitedly.

"We better get your fine ass downstairs" we exited her room went to the living room with her dad sitting on the recliner.

"You look beautiful baby" he said
"Thanks Dad!"

"So what time will your date be here?" Not shortly after the question the doorbell rang.

"Now!" She excitedly opened the door, there was Chace in his Black pants and a light blue button up shirt that was roll up to his elbow with flowers on his hands.

"For you!" He smile and Zoe being herself started to blush. Taking the flowers, giving it a sniff for a moment.

"Come in!" She step aside so that Chace could enter.

"I'm Zoe's dad" offering a shake and he took it

"Good Evening sir!" He somehow shown a bit of nervousness as his posture soon changed as Zoe's dad introduced.

"Just bring her home at 11 sharp, or else I'll have to let you meet Arnold" he's arms crossed, I hold my laughter and Zoe eyed me.

"Arnold?" Scared was showing in Chace voice that made me chuckle but I stopped it before it get louder.

"Stop it dad! We should go!" Grabbing Chace hands through the door.

"Bye Sir!" Then the door shut as they left and Tito Mike and I just let out our laughs.

"Arnold? Really?" Asked him laughing. "Who's he? The Actor?"

"We should just eat!" He walk to the kitchen and I followed him still laughing.