Chapter 31: Flirts

I woke up by a loud knocking on the front door, I looked at my digital clock by my bedside table with my one eye still closed -9:33 am.

Who would wake you up from a very good sleep at this early?

"Maddie!!! MADDIE! OPEN UP!" Zoe knocking furiously at the door, I got up my bed lazily and to the front door. I opened it but slam it again at her face to let her know I'm pissed.

I made myself comfortable at the coach trying to sleep again, but Zoe just don't get the signals. She opened the door and put my feet up then sat placed my feet over her lap.

"You have a special delivery!" She said shaking a paper bag in my face.

"What is it?" Grab the paper bag out of her hand.

"Open it!" She said excitedly, I open the paper bag and found a jersey, my eyes widen from shock. It has Kieran's number in it, Zoe clapping like a 5 year old.

"He gave it to Chace, who gave it to me, to give to you!" She said joyfully "they still have practice today so he didn't have time to give it himself, coach was angry he didn't went to practice yesterday." she explains.

"He want me to wear he's number at the game today?" I asked fitting the jersey, it was a bit bigger but it's fine.

"Yep! The both of us will be wearing our boyfriends jersey for the game, so cute!" Pinching my cheeks.

"Yeah." I said looking at the jersey.

"Wait did you already called Chief?" Reminding me.

"Oops!" I run back upstairs to call Dad on the phone, I dialed his number after 3 rings he picked up.

"Hi Honey!"

"I called to ask if I can go to a game tonight, it's not in school so I thought I should ask for your permission."

"No Hi?"

"Sorry, Hi! So can I go?"

"Is Oliver and Zoe coming with you?"

"Yes"

"Okay, just tell Oliver to drive safely."

"Of course! When are you coming home again?"

"Monday"

"See you Monday then! I miss you!"

"Okay, I miss you too! I gotta go now. Have fun!"

"Okay, bye!"

After the call ended, I texted Kieran.

Me:

I got the delivery! I'm happy to wear it later XX
-

Went back downstairs. I saw Zoe eating a sandwich and watching Ben 10, I sat next to her reaching for her sandwich.

"Make your own!" She said taking it away from me.

"Greedy!" So I snatched the remote instead and changing the channel.

"Hey! I was watching that!" She snatched it back, returning the channel.

"You know you're watching Ben 10, right?" Raising a brow.

"Yeah." Bitting her sandwhich.