Note about the next chapter and Sorry

Hi, guys! I wish this could be an update but I don't know how long the next chapter is going to take and I'm sorry for that but I have a note about the next chapter.

In the last chapter, Em had her first class as a teacher and I thought I should do the same with Emily. Em is based off of me and so Em's class was super easy to write but Emily's is difficult. 

Emily is based off of my best friend who actually wants to be a teacher and I had no idea what her class would be like. I complained to her about this and she said that she could write it and I could edit it for the story's sake. So the next chapter will be written by her. The writting syle will be a bit different but if you like it you can go over to our shared account on fanfiction.net called Bibliophilic12. 

Over there she has some stories and I have have some stories and we have a shared story called the House of Heroes which has Em and Emily in the Percy Jackson world. Em's a daughter of Poesidon and Emily's a daughter of Athena. That story is our first story we've ever written for fun so sorry if its badly written or weird in some parts. Its still coming out and we have many chapters prepared. 

Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating. Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon. I also want to thank you guys for reading the stories I write. Writting is my passion and something I want to do for a living in the future so any comments you guys have help a lot. 

So, yeah, I guess I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Later.

-NerdieGrl