Sea-Green Eyes

Harry sat in his cupboard scared. He had just had the worst beating yet. He so wished someone would come for him and take him away from this place. He studied the mirror that he had since he was little, well littler.

----Flashback----

"Please, just let me talk to him and I'll leave," the new voice outside of the cupboard said.

"Fine, we'll give you five minutes," Uncle Vernon said.

"Thank you." The voice was closer this time. The door opened and a three year old Harry stumbled out. "They've gone to the other room." He looked up and saw her. She had long blonde hair with blue-streaks down it. She had sea-green eyes Harry knew would stay with him. She held out a beautiful mirror.

"Harry, all you have to do is say a greeting into the mirror and I will come. Okay?" she said.

"Who are you?" Harry asked.

"I'm not allowed to say but just take this," she said. She handed him the mirror and she was gone.

----End----

Sadly, Harry never remembered this meeting.

"Hello?" he whispered quietly to the mirror. He didn't know why he did this he just felt like he needed to.

Suddenly, a pair of big, familiar sea-green eyes appeared in the mirror, "Harry?" a lady's voice spoke. It was kind and gentle but it made Harry jump.

"Yes," he replied.

"Harry!" the voice said happily. "How're you?"

"Um," Harry said, "who are you?"

"Why I'm your Aunty Em," his 'Aunty Em' replied.

"I don't have an aunt named Em," he said.

"Stupid Dursleys," she muttered, "Are you okay?" The eyes examined him.

"Yeah."

"Don't you lie to me, Harry James Potter!" The voice took a breath. "Sorry, but I can see you."

"Fine, it was the worst beating ever."

She gasped, "They beat you! I'm going to kill the Dursleys. Harry, get your things packed, I'm going to pick you up in the morning."

--------------The Next Morning------------

Harry had almost forgotten about his conversation with the eyes, as he dubbed it. The Dursleys had ignored him and left him in the cupboard all day.

Then a knock filled the house. He heard Vernon rush to the door. It opened and he paused before shouting, "We don't want what your selling!"

"Ah, but you see," A familiar lady's voice said, "I'm not selling anything."

"What do you want, you freak," Petunia said almost as if she recognized the girl.

"I want nothing from you, 'Tuny," the voice replied stiffly. "I'm here to collect my nephew. You see, I've claimed my position as his guardian. Now, if you could tell me where he is?"

"The cupboard," Petunia said.

The cupboard door flew open and there was a lady on the other side. The lady had blonde hair with blue streaks braided down her back. She wore dark jeans, black combat boots, and a light blue t-shirt that said 'nerds are cool'. Her eyes were the same sea-green eyes he saw in the mirror the night before.

"Hi, Harry," she said as she studied him, "did you pack your things like I asked?"

He nodded carefully, he had of course did it. He was hoping that she would actually come and here she was. In one motion, she scooped up the backpack and put it on her back. Then she scooped up Harry and placed him on her hip.