The Groups Well Being

Anna looked me up and down.

"You have no right to tie me up like some freak", Anna said.

"I'm sorry but it's a safety thing for the good of the group", I said walking over and grabbing a yellow rope off the front door.

"You guys have lost it", Anna said trying to keep us from tying her up.
Fritz held her down and I bond her hands.

"It's so tight", Anna called. We did not reply but only Fritz held her rope.

"Fritz if you have any problems go get Mark because I'm so tired", I said.

"Okay I think I got the animal under control...", Fritz said chuckling.

"Okay Animal.... You called me animal now you have gone to far", Anna squealed trying to get the rope off.

"Stop", I heard a deep voice called. I turned to see it was Mark.

"What are you guys doing?", Mark asked scratching his head. "Why is Anna tied up?",.

"Look at this", Fritz said revealing Anna's arm with the bite.

"Your bit?", Mark said spooked.  "Why did you not tell us?",.

"I thought you guys were gonna shoot me", Anna said.

"We would never, Maddie, do you think it would be humane to  tie her up. Yes, I see the bite but think about that", Mark said.

"She could put it lives on the line", I said.

"I think she should remain tied up, she could kill us all", A voice said behind us.

We turned to see Annalee with a stern look on his face.

"If you would like to stay with the group you remain living, you should stay tied up but if you would like to put our lives and your life in danger, you may be released", Annalee said. "It is a choose if you really care about the groups well being",.

I saw Anna go in to deep thought and then she coughed again. 

"I... I'll remain tied up for you guys.... Even though I think it is silly", Anna replied.

"Okay then lay down and go to sleep", Mark said. "And let's all go back to sleep",.

"Agreed, it's really early we need the sleep", I said walking out of the room followed by Mark and Annalee. I walked back to the room and laid down thinking and hoping that Anna would be okay to be with us.