Chapter 37

I didn't mean to fall in love tonight...

-Halsey, Is There Somewhere

-

-

-

-

Harry's POV

"No!" I shouted at her for the fifth and final time. My blood was boiling and I felt like the walls were closing in on me. Niall stood in the corner of the room watching everything but remaining silent. Smart fucker.

"Stop being so stubborn, dammit!" Gemma shouted at me, her own anger matching mine. "You don't think she's hurting either? You don't think that she is in pain everyday because she doesn't see you! Just fucking go see our mother for God's sake!"

If Gemma wasn't my fucking sister I would have already jumped at her.

"I have has enough of this conversation." I tried to keep my voice under control but the anger wouldn't stop seeping through. "I don't give a fuck about how you feel or-"

"How our mum feels?" She asked crossing her arms.

I shook my head, wanting to pull at my hair. "She was never a mother to me." I said and she snorted.

"Bullshit-"

"You didn't have to live your life in my shoes, Gemma!" I shouted at her and she finally winced like I had just slapped her. "How about you marry your fucking prick, move somewhere far away, and stay out of my fucking business."

She looked like she wanted to cry and the look was almost satisfying. Something twisted inside of me, making me want to be the one crying.

Gemma shook he head and was just about to shout something when the door flew open.

"Harry!"

I spun around to see Liam in the doorway. I scowled at him, thinking about how this night just keeps getting worse.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I shouted at him. Before he could say anything, I turned toward Niall. "Get your ass up, we're leaving."

Niall hesitated, obviously surprised that I was finally addressing him and he stood up.

"Go find a rock to crawl under, Gemma." I shouted over my shoulder and started for the door.

"Please just see her." Gemma mumbled so low I barely heard her. My steps faltered and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I would not see her. How could I? When I found out she followed me from London, I've been doing everything in my power to avoid her. I'm not ready to see her. I don't know when I'll ever be.

After my hesitation, I kept walking with Niall behind me. I pushed past Liam and Niall tried to talk to me, but I wasn't listening.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Harry?" Liam shouted at me, making my blood boil.

"Stay out of this, Liam." I warned.

"No," He said and I stopped in my tracks. "I won't stay out of this because Carmen's involved and-"

I whipped around at the sound of Carmen's name and pushed Liam hard. His back hit to wall and the people walking by gasped in surprise.

"Stay away from her." I said through clenched teeth and Liam glared at me.