Chapter 10

I don't understand yeah tell me how can you be so low?

-Justin Timberlake, TKO

-

-

-

-

Carmen's Pov.

"Uh, should I just leave?" Julie asked, uncomfortable with this situation.

I was still staring at Harry and was about to speak when he beat me to the punch.

"Get out." Harry bellowed at her and she jumped.

"You can't tell her to go, she lives here!" I yelled at him.

"It's okay, I'll just be in my room." Julie told me and before I could protest she walked off and closed the door behind her.

"Where the hell have you been, Carmen?" Harry snapped and I looked at him like he was insane. Then again, he actually is. "I've called you over and over and you were apparently too preoccupied to answer your damn phone."

"Where have I been? Where have you been? You've been gone for almost three days, Harry!"

Harry rolled his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He was clenching and unclenching his jaw and fist.

"That's none of your damn business. You belong to me, not the other way around."

I let out an aggravated groaned and clenched my own fist. Harry looked down at me and he was furious. But so was I.

"You honestly thought I was just going to sit around here and wait for you?" I asked. "You're delusional and, to be honest, I thought things were going to change after-"

Harry let out a humorless laugh and angry tears pricked my eyes. They stung and burned while I tried not to focus on them.

"Changed? Changed? What makes you think anything would change, princess?" He shouted, spreading his arms out in an overall gesture.

My blood was boiling and my head was spinning. Tears burned my eyes but I kept them back. I wouldn't let Harry see them, I won't give him the satisfaction. I rolled my eyes, making sure he could see, and headed for the bathroom. Harry quickly grabbed my arm.

"Don't you walk away from me, princess." Harry hissed and I jerked away.

I looked at Harry's face and it was dark with anger. There was no trace of the boy I saw just a few day ago. I held his burning gaze until his eyes went from my face to my shoulders.

"Who the fuck gave that to you?" He bellowed gesturing toward Liam's blazer. He grabbed at it furiously and I jerked away yet again.

"It use to be my brother but he grew out of it." The lie felt like silk as it slid off my tongue into the air between us. "Not that it's any of your business."

"When will you fucking learn!" Harry shouted and I jumped back. Harry came toward me and backed me up against the wall. He slammed his hands down on the wall and I squealed. My heart was beating fast and I looked past Harry.

"You belong to me." Harry spoke loudly in my ear. "You're business is my fucking business and I'm just about ready to lose my shit with you, Carmen."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I don't want to be scared of Harry, I don't. But man was he making me and not giving two shits about it.

"You think I'm stupid, don't you?" Harry asked and I didn't answer. "You expect me to believe that this shitty blazer belonged to your brother?"

I should have just went home with Liam, I thought to myself. Harry put his hand on my face roughly and moved it so I was looking him in the eye. His gaze was burning into mine and it was like looking at the sun.