Chapter 8

Is it going to be worth those mornings when I wake up and regret it?

-Chris Brown, Drunk Texting

-

-

-

-

Carmen's Pov.

Harry turned me around and sat me on the counter. He stood in between my legs, bringing his lips back to mines. I pulled at his hair and kissed him desperately. I knew I should stop this; Harry's has done nothing but hurt me. Yet here I am wanting more. I ran my tongue along his and Harry took my bottom lip between his teeth. I let out a whimper and Harry sucked my hard, surely leaving behind marks.

Harry put his hands on my bare thighs, rubbing up and down and spreading them wider. Harry removed his hands from my thighs to my shirt. His hand went up it and grasped my bare breast. I let out another gasp as Harry pinched my hardened nipple and knead my breast. Heat went straight to my most private area and I moaned, biting my lip. Jolts went up my spine and when Harry pinched my sensitive nipple again, all I could do was cry out in the wave of pleasure that hit me.

"You like that, princess?" Harry whispered in my ear, his breath hot and his voice deep. "You like it when I touch you like this?"

My mind was swaying and my heart was pounded. I do like it, I shouldn't but I do. Maybe I'm insane but I don't want this to stop, not yet anyway. This feeling was amazing and I didn't want to see it go.

I groaned and nodded my head, blushing. Harry smiled and kissed me passionately. My lips were already swollen and I kissed him back, loving the taste of him, when he began rubbing me with his thumb. I gasped at the contact and looked down at his hand. No one has ever touched me there before and I can't believe Harry's the very first person to. I wasn't ready for sex. Sex was suppose to be this magical thing that I should have only with that special someone I loved. I didn't love Harry. I don't know one person who does.

"Don't worry, Princess." Harry said rubbing me some more. I threw my head back and tired to suppress my moan as his fingers snaked around my clothing. "I don't want to have sex with you just yet, but I'm going to make you feel so good. I'm going to make you feel something that only I can make you feel. Something that will soak your panties when you think back to it."

I blushed at his words and bit my bottom lip as he rubbed harder. The next thing I knew, Harry had my shorts and panties on the floor. Before I could push him away and hide in the corner, Harry's head dipped down between my legs and sucked my clit. My hips bucked and I moaned Harry's named. I felt him smile against me as he licked my slit and let his tongue dart Inside of me.

I grabbed his hair and pulled and Harry let out a moan. My breathing was sharp and out of control. I was sweating and wanted more; so much more than I actually wanted. Oh god, this was amazing. The feel of his tongue and lips moving around in circles against was bliss.

Without warning, Harry put his fingers inside of me and I squealed his name as he pushed in and out. The actions hurt a little bit and made my toes curl. His mouth on me and his fingers in me were just all too much. It was hot in here and my stomach clenched. My toes curled and I needed release very badly.

"H-Harry.." I called out, breathless.

"That's it, Carmen, come against my mouth, babygirl." Harry's moan vibrated against me and I did just that.

I shouted his name as I released against his mouth and I could hear him moaned. My body went limp and I was so tired. I attempted to adjust my breathing as Harry licked across me. He kissed the inside of my thighs and slid my clothing back up my legs.

"You taste so good, Princess, so sweet." Harry moaned in my ear and I shivered.

Harry put his hands on my hips and lifted me off the table. My knees were shaking and as soon as my feet hit the floor, my knees embarrassingly gave out.

"Easy." Harry laughed, a smug smirk on his face as he caught me and helped me stand up straight.

I rolled my eyes and began walking slowly to my room when Harry picked me up like he did when he carried me in here. I flinched in his arms and raised my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" I yawned looking up at Harry.

"Nothing." Harry said and kicked the door open to my room. He laid me down on my bed and covered me with my blanket. He looked down at me once more before heading for the door.

"Wait." I called out sleepily, not sure where I was going with this. "Where are you going?"

The room was dark and Harry was facing me. The only light in the room was the light coming from the moon shining through my window.

"Out." He said simply and if I wasn't so tired the urge to slap him would've hit me hard.

"Lay with me." I said in a yawn. Why did I just say that? I didn't mean. Did I? Oh Lord.

"Urm, okay?" Harry's answer came out as more of a question as he walked toward my bed. He still wore his boots as he laid on the other side of my bed. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the ceiling. I turned my body away from him and my eyelids closed. Sadness crept along my chest and I didn't entirely understand why.

"Goodnight." I said, even though I knew it was at least 3 in the morning.

I closed my eyes knowing that he wouldn't reply.

Harry's POV.

I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I laid back down on the bed and crossed my arms over my chest. I looked over at Carmen to see that she was completely knocked out. She was snoring slightly and her face was pressed firmly against her pillow. I thought back to what we did early and cursed under my breath. If I didn't pull up her pants earlier than I would have fucked her on the kitchen table. I ran my fingers across my face and stared at the ceiling. Just thinking about it made me hard.

Just as I began to close my eyes and fall asleep, Carmen began to move beside me. I looked over at her to see her coming closer to me. I uncrossed my instinctively and Carmen put her head on my chest. Her fragile arms wrapped around my stomach and I stopped breathing. I looked at Carmen's face to see that she was still dead asleep. My hands were up in the air, unsure of what to do next. Finally, I decided to put my hands on her back, holding her against my chest.

Sure I've fucking a lot of girls but I never technically went to bed with them. I've never slept with any of them and when they tried to bring to get me to sleep in their bed with them, I told them they were fucking insane. Now, here I am, holding this stubborn, annoying girl against my chest in her bed whilst she slept. Her skin was soft against mine and her body was warm. She slept like it was her favorite thing to do and the easiest thing in the world.

This girl is going to be the death of me. I'm suppose to be breaking her, yet...is she breaking me?

I snorted to myself. No, fuck no. I'm still the same guy I was a week ago. Powerful, strong, determined. A little girl like Carmen isn't going to make me crumble.

I looked down at my chest to see Carmen moving again. She furrowed her eyebrows in her sleep and murmured something unintelligible that I couldn't comprehend.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight. I reopened my eyes and gently removed Carmen off of me. It sounded like she was protesting but she got quiet once I laid her back down. Once she was fully off of me I grew cold. I got out of the bed and threw my shirt back on. I shoved on my boots and grabbed my car keys I put on Carmen's nightstand. I needed to get the hell out of here.

I reached the door knob and stopped. I looked back at Carmen and walked toward her. I stood over her, clenching and unclenching my fist trying to decide what to do. I finally decided to adjust the blanket on Carmen and leave the room. I got in my car and drove away from Carmen's apartment building.
_________________________

[Status: Edited and Revised]