Chapter 7

Maybe I'm the sinner, and you're the saint, gotta stop pretending what we ain't, why we pointing fingers anyway when we're the same?

- Ariana Grande, Best Mistake

-

-

-

Harry's POV.

Fucking Carmen. She driving me absolutely insane and I don't know what to do. I was outside of her apartment, punching the wall furiously. Who the fuck does she think she is? Why does she make me so pissed all of the time? Why can't see just goddamn listen?

By now, my knuckles were bruised and bloodied. I headed back to Carmen's apartment. I should just leave and go home. I shouldn't still be here, it's 2 in the morning for fucks sakes. I should just get in my car and drive off. I should be at home right now knocked the hell out in bed.

I opened the door to Carmen's apartment and before I knew it, I was standing in front of the door she was behind. I put my hand on the door knob and twisted. It was locked. Annoyance flooded me and I clenched my jaw. I stomped into the bathroom and searched it when I found what I was looking for: two bobby pins. I've been picking locks since I was three, this shit's nothing.

I shove the pins in the lock and shook until I heard a satisfying click. I smirked a bit as I pushed the door open. I looked around to see Carmen lying on a dark blue bed. Her legs were pulled up to her chest and her lips were slightly parted as she slept. Her baggy shirt was bunched up high enough so I could see a sliver of her stomach and her smooth, long legs were bare. As much as this girl annoyed and angered me, I couldn't lie. She is beautiful, stunning really.

I ran my fingers up her leg and her sleeping body let out a sigh. I let out a small laugh and sat down on her bed. She stirred in her sleep then stopped. I looked around her room taking in how different it was from the one I put her in. The walls were dark, yet the curtins were sparkly. I looked down at the floor to see her backpack next to my feet. Out of curiosity, I picked it up.

I opened her backpack and looked around. I pulled out a composition notebook that was labeled "Creative Writing". A big dose of familiarity hit me and I shrugged my shoulders, putting the composition notebook back in her backpack.

"What are you doing?"

I whipped my head around to see Carmen sitting up in her bed. Her hair was a mess and her eyes sparkled in the dim room. So innocent, I thought and smirked.

"Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders.

She reached across her bed and turned on the lap next to her.

"How did you get in here?" She asked. I studied her face and noticed that her make up was worse than her hair and her eyes were puffy. Guilt filled my stomach but I pushed that ridiculous feeling away.

"I picked the lock." I told her. "Locks can't keep me out, princess, they're just really annoying."

Carmen looked away from me and to my hands. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my god. What happened?" She asked and grabbed my hand. I yanked it away from her and narrowed my eyes at her own.

Carmen didn't look at me instead her eyes drifted to my back. Anger engulfed me and I clenched my fist.

"Like what you see, eh?" I snapped and she jumped back.

She quickly collected herself and stood up from her bed and began walking away.

"Now where the hell are you going?" I asked.

"To get a First Aid Kit." She said and walked out of the room. "Those cuts around going to get infected if you don't do something about them."

I cursed under my breath and followed her.

Carmen's POV.

I walked into the kitchen and reached for the cabinet. I pulled out the First Aid Kit and sat it on the table. Harry was sitting in the seat across from me and I averted my gaze. I wanted to asked about his back but I didn't want to anger him. I kept my mouth shut as I shook the bottle of disinfectant spray. I waved for him to come over to the sink and he groaned lazily. I grabbed his hands and held it over the sink.

"What is that stuff?" He asked.

"Disinfectant." I muttered.

"Is it going to-" Harry begins but stops when I spray his damaged knuckles.

"Son of a bitch!" Harry exclaimed and I laughed. Someone as mean and tough as Harry wouldn't --shouldn't-- be crying about a little stinging pain.

"You think this shit is funny?!" Harry shouted and I didn't care that he was mad. I laughed harder at Harry's damaged male pride.

Surprisingly, Harry started laughing, too. I looked up at him as he tired to suppress laughter. His green eyes were shining and my heart swelled. I must be absolutely insane and unhealthy, but I wanted Harry to stay here like this forever.

Soon, our laughter died and I dried Harry's hands. He winced a few time and I apologized each time.

"Why are you doing this?" Harry asked as I reached for the bandages. "Why are you...fixing my hands? This is...weird."

I thought about this for a moment. Yes, it was weird of me to do so. I couldn't really argue with that.

"Because...because no one deserves to be in pain."

Harry didn't respond and I wrapped his hands up. When I finished, I put the items back into the kit and tossed it into the cabinet. I cleaned around the sink and turned to see Harry was staring at me.

"Why do you always stare at me like that?" I finally asked.

I put the rag down and looked back up to Harry. His eyebrows were knitted together in confusion.

"I don't know." Harry said and I shifted under his gaze. "I guess I just don't understand."

We were close, too close. Our chest were almost touching and I could feel his breath on my face.

"Well, why won't you stop?" For some reason I was breathless and didn't know what to do.

"Because I don't feel like it." He whispered and when I looked up at him he smashed in lips into mine.

I was taken back by his sudden move. I didn't know what to do or how to react. This man was cruel, heartless, mean, basically a void of all emotion.

I moaned when his tongue swiped my bottom lip and kissed him back. He was surprised, I could feel it, but he didn't waste any time. Harry pressed our bodies closer together and deepened the kiss. His hand went to my face as he took complete dominance in my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and Harry's hands moved to the back of my thighs. I didn't know what I was doing so I matched Harry's movements with my own. I jumped up and wrapped my leg around him. I was pressing against something hard and Harry moaned as I unconsciously rubbed myself against it.

"Fuck, baby." Harry moaned deeply, kissing my neck.

Harry turned us around and sat me on the counter.

____________________________

[Status: Edited and Revised]