Chapter 22: S&M&BFF

★Ted★

It's been almost three days since Mom's party, and I still haven't gone to visit.

Mom won't stop insisting I'd go for lunch or something, and Dad keeps telling me to 'listen to my mother.' And to top that off, they want me to bring Margo.

Jesus, this is a disaster.

I'm answering some emails on my laptop and drinking a banana smoothie from the local ice cream shop. They're not as good as Gail's, but they're decent. I quietly slurp my drink, and type away, leaning my weight on the counter. As soon as I finish composing email number seven, I hear the elevator ping and Margo walks into the foyer. Her sweater is bundled up in her hands and she has her school backpack on.

"Good evening, Master." She bows her head. I blink at her. "Good evening, Margo."

Ever since the night after the party, her and I have been a little distant towards one another. She had never used the safe word until that night.

"I'm going to my bedroom now, Master."

- "Go ahead." I dismiss her and she bows her head before heading upstairs.

No, c'mon, Ted, say something! "Uh, Margo," I call her and she turns to me expectantly. "Yes, Master."

- "I was going to ask you-" I clear my throat. "How... was school?" She blinks at me, confused and uncomfortable. "Fine, Master. I have a lot of work to complete. But I'll be available to your command shortly."

Youuu duummb aaaass.

What the fuck are you, her father!?

"Right, yes, of course." I scratch my neck and go back to my work. It takes me a few moments to look back up and see that she's still there. "Oh! You can go!" I shoo her away and she bows her head before leaving.

I swear, sometimes I forget she's my submissive.

I should go talk to her. I need to clear the air between us. Despite all that's happened, with my family meeting Margo and all, I don't want her to go just yet. And when she does, it has to be on friendly terms. I close my laptop and head upstairs.

I head down the corridor to her room and I hear music playing. I near my head to the door and gape. Is that... The Killers?

I knock before twisting the knob. She hasn't seen me yet, but she's laying on her belly with her feet swinging in the air. She's in front of the laptop I gifted her, scribbling something on her notebook.

Her hair is in a messy bun, she's in fuzzy boots, shorts, a sweater and huge dorky glasses.

I clamp down on my lip and resist the urge to take her right now.

I clear my throat and stuff my hands into my pockets. Margo turns to me and gasps. She quickly scrambles up, takes off her glasses and stands up straight, without giving me eye contact. "I-I'm sorry, Master. I didn't hear you come in,"

- "Hey, hey. It's okay. Relax." I beckon her to sit and she nods and sits down. I turn to her boudoir and pull the chair towards me. I place it to the other side and straddle it, crossing my arms over the rim.

"I didn't know you wore glasses," I say bemused and she clears her throat. "I wear contact lenses. But I ran out this morning." She takes her glasses and gives them to me. I inspect them and put them over my eyes and blink. "Holy shit. You're as blind as a bat." I look around.

- "Ever considered laser eye surgery?"

- "No, Master.

- "I could pay for it, should you wish."

- "That's kind of you, Master. But it's more out of fear than money."

Aw, she's afraid of a wittle laser. I don't exactly mind it. She should wear these more often. Especially for sex.

Man...

I take them off and hand them back to her. I hear Romeo and Juliet in the background and I tap my foot. "Since when do you listen to The Killers?"

- "Oh. It's been a while. The time I left my laptop at home, I had used yours, and I stumbled onto your music app, and well," she shrugs and I smile at her. "I liked them. I hope you don't mind."

- "Not all. They are pretty good."

Fighting the urge to show her Roosevelt and all of the band's autographs. She'd freak.

That's not what you're here for, Ted.

"Did... you need something, Master?" Margo twiddles her thumbs. "Are you kicking me out?" I frown and she widens her eyes. "No, no! Not at all, Master! This is your room, I was just wondering since you've taken time from your activity f-from earlier to come here, and-"

- "I'm kidding, Margo." I smile and tilt my head. She sighs in relief. "Right..."

- "I actually came to talk to you about what happened a few nights ago. With my sister and all. First of all, I want to apologize for lashing out on you during and after the party. None of this was your fault. I didn't mean to harm you."

- "It's okay, Master. It's what I'm for."

Hearing that suddenly crushes something inside me.

That's not what she's for. She's beautiful. Young. She's going to school. Margo has a whole future ahead of her. Yet here she is. Eager to please my every whim without a complaint. Selfish much, Ted?

"How are your marks?" I extend my hand to her and she reluctantly reciprocates. I pull up her sleeve and the rope burns are still clear. I trace them with my finger and she winces. "Have you applied anything?"

- "No, Master."

- "There's some ointment in the first aid kit downstairs, I want you to use it."

- "Yes, Master." I let her go and she pulls her sleeve back down. "Master, if I may say something..."

- "Go ahead,"

- "Your sister. I think that... maybe you were a bit harsh with her."

She thinks I was harsh with Phoebe, but not with her?

"Incidentally... I ran into her a couple of days ago at the gas station." I stiffen. Fuck... what now? "Nothing really happened, honest. We just crashed into each other and she apologized to me for her behavior. And she asked for you. She seemed upset. She mentioned an argument between you two."

"Yeah, we argued." I lay my chin cover my crossed arms and sigh. "I've never yelled at her like that before. I was furious. Mostly at myself for being careless. You're probably right." I sit up straight and arch a brow at her. "What else did she say?"

Margo is quiet for a moment and shakes her head. "That's it." Really? That's a bit off for Phoebe. And there's no way Margo is lying to me. I nod and she exhales. "Well, I'll leave you to your work." I stand and push the chair back to its place. I stuff my hands into my pockets and make way to the exit. "M-master?" Margo calls and I stop.

"You're a very sweet man. I don't suppose I've ever said so, but... thank you."

My face heats up and I bite back a smile. Get a grip, Theodore.

"I aim to please," I say in a rather cocky manner and close the door behind me.

***

Liked the chapter? Leave a ☆!

Don't forget to check out my original work, "Wet Dream Boy" and "I've Seen Death"! I'd appreciate the support!

HSM. 💋