Chapter 12: RED ALERT! WE HAVE A LEMON!

Now, I'm not really good at lemons, but I really tried with this one, so.... PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! Also, if you don't like lemons, don't hate on me. 'Kay thanks bye!

How our simple honestly talk turned into a sensual make out session I'm not sure, but it did. With Dick over me as I was sprawled onto the couch, and his lips on mine, my mind went blank. "You sure you want to do this?" Dick asks as he runs a hand up my leg. I give a whimper and nod. He smirks and plunges into another kiss. He brings my legs up to wrap around his waist and lifts me off the couch. "Dick?" I look at his smirk curiously. "Don't get me wrong, I can only imagine how hot you'd look pressed against you terrace windows, but," he kissed my nose with a sigh. "that can be saved for a different time." He chuckles at my blush as he takes me to my room.

"You can be such a tease." I pout as he lies me on my queen sized bed. "You have no idea." He chuckles gripping my breasts through my dress. I wasn't wearing a bra so I could really feel his hands massaging them. "Just take it off." I say through my teeth. "Hm, so impatient." Dick sighs before reaching behind me to undo the ties keeping my dress on. I smirk as I rolled us over so I was on top. His eyes widened as the top of my dress fell, exposing my chest to him. "You look worried." I tease, slowly popping the buttons of his shirt off. "Don't tell me you've never been with a girl before, I'd find it highly unlikely," I lean down pressing my bare chest to his. "Mr. Grayson." I whisper next to his ear. "I've been with girls but technically I'm still a-" he cut himself off, biting his lip. "A virgin?" He nods. I smile wickedly. "Good, that means we're in the same boat then." I giggle at his mildly shocked face. "But you're-" he cut himself off again as I continue to rid him of his jacket, shirt, but leaving the tie on. "I'm what? Pretty? Sexy? Daughter of a rich man? Please Mr. Grayson, I've been holding out just for this- for you. I'll have you know you've always been my end goal." I state factually.

When it came time to taking off his belt and pants, he flips us and my eyes widen at the look of smug dominance he has on his gorgeous face. "Dick?" I question, trying to pry my wrists from his tight grip. "Oh? What happened to Mr. Grayson?" He whispers huskily in my ear before latching onto my neck. I groan as he nips and sucks, it doesn't hurt, I'd felt worse, but it did make me feel something. "Mr. Grayson." I moan out as he finds a soft spot on my skin. In return, I brush my knee against his growing erection, making him growl. "Do that again and you might not like what happens." He growls. "Oh, but I'm such a curious kitty." I moan and stroke the tent in his pants again. His pupils dilate he forcefully grabs my breast and bites my neck.

He trails kisses down my neck to my chest, playing with my nipples and then he slides his tongue down my abdomen before stopping of what remains of my dress. "Wait, Dick-" I cut myself off. "Mr. Grayson, what about my-" this time he cut me off. "I don't care about that." He says, taking my dress off fully and I close my eyes shut, not wanting to see his reaction to my brand. "Besides," I bit my lip and grip the pillow behind my head as his fingers ghost over the red flesh. "I'm partially responsible for this." My eyes snap open. "But that's not true." I say looking down at him. He crawls back over me and cups my face while caressing my burn. "But if I'd just been faster-" I could see the pain in his eyes, so I acted on an impulse and kissed him.

"Don't say that Dick. I was young and mildly full of myself." I say with a shrug. "Now are you going to take me or not?" Dick smirks and traces his hands down my hips to my panties. "Blue's a good color for you." He teases, rubbing me through the thin material. "Dick, please, no teasing." I beg, gripping the pillow again. "Its Mr. Grayson tonight. Call me anything else and I'll make you wait longer. Understand?" His voice was dark and sultry, making me shiver. "Yes." I manage to squeak out. "Yes what?" He sexily growled, pushing on my clit. "Yes, Mr. Grayson!" I cry out. He chuckles. "Now tell me how badly you want this." He say, licking the shell of my ear. "Oh! Please Mr. Grayson! I need you to finger me! Please!" I felt him smirk on my neck. "Of course." He slips his hand under my panties and in between my folds. "Damn, your pussy is so tight." He says. I moan. "Don't say that." I plead as I try to close my legs.

"Don't close your legs on me." Dick demands. "But Dick, I-" I was cut off by his hands gripping my breasts harshly. "What did I say?" I didn't know why, really, but I really found this side of Dick very sexy. He wasn't pulling stupid swave movies. He was rough, but conscious of things I liked. "So," He slowly started to grind against me. "How do you want it when I finally give it to you?" It was in this moment that I realized Dick wasn't a dog, he was more like a wolf. Looking for every weak spot I possessed and ravishing it. "I-" I grip his head and bring it to my chest as I moan out. "I want it in every way possible!" I cry out. "Good." He says.

Within moments the only thing separating me and him was air. "Ruby, this might-" I cut him off as I force his penis into me. His eyes go wide when I cry out in strict pleasure. "Dick, go faster, ram it into me, please!" I practically scream. He complies after the dumbfounded look leaves his face. I cycle between gripping his hair, clawing his back and clawing his chest. "You feel so good, Doll." Dick moans out, a small blush covering his face. He kisses my forehead before demanding, "Say my name." His voice is ragged from his hard breathing but I can clearly hear what he says, but I don't comply right away.

He bites my shoulder and I moan. "Say. My. Name." He growls. I give in as his pace slows, as he waits for my words. "D-Dick!" I moan lowly, but his pace is still so agonizingly slow. I groan in frustration as he laughs darkly, liking the shell of my ear, then whispering. "You're gonna need to be louder than that kitten. I want you to scream my name, my full name, so loud that everyone can hear you. And only when I think you're loud enough will I let you come." His words alone could have sent me over the edge, but I held it in. He would have been less merciful otherwise.

"Richard." I say at my normal speaking voice. His pace gets a little faster. "What was that Darling? I can't hear you."

"Richard!" I buck my hips into him. "You know I don't think you really want this, do you?" I gripped my nails so deeping into his back that I think I drew blood. "RICHARD! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO FUCK ME RIGHT NOW I WILL CASTRATE YOU!" I scream. He smirks and resumes his beautifully, inhuman speed. We both come not long after.

He collapses next to me and I snuggle into his neck and arms. "You really live up to your nickname, Dick." I giggle before completely falling asleep in his arms.