Chapter 1: Enter! Miss Kitty!

"Yo, Kitty!" Travis says, snapping his fingers in front of me. Stunned for a moment I'd forgotten when I gave up Dick I also gave up being Catgirl too. As of now I'm Miss Kitty, killer of the evil and saver of those in need. Cheesy but true.

"What's up Trav?" I asked. It was my night off but I wasn't feeling up to seeing dad tonight. "This is from that suspicious looking guy from the end of the bar." Travis said, placing a scotch in front of me. I looked at the end of the bar to see the man Travis was talking about. He was obese, practically bald, and had a creeper grin. To make matters worse, he was wearing a wife beater.

I sighed and swirled my finger around in the drink. I slowly watched the pink color of my nail polish turn black and scoffed, the drink was spiked. I gave the drink back to Travis and got off the stool to walk towards the creeper. "Hey there lover boy." I said, cocking my hip out. The guy licked his lips and I smirked. I grabbed his shirt and brought him real close. "You just made the worst mistake of your life." His smile faded as I flipped him off the stool and onto the bar floor. I brought my heel to his neck. "Just because a girl wears tight clothes doesn't mean you can spike her drink." I picked him off the ground and carried him out the door. "If I see you again, you'll be needing plastic surgery." I said. The man spat and left. If you couldn't tell, I'm basically the bouncer for Travis' bar.

Sitting back at the stool I sighed and rested my head on the bar bed. "Hey, Kitty, you okay?" Travis asked. "I'm fine just action deprived. Just taking down scum like that guy isn't as fun as it used to be."

"Cheer up, I'll make ya a drink on the house if ya'd like." I turned my head to look at Travis, when something caught my eye on the television. "Travis turn the TV up." I said. Travis did as I said and I could hear the reporter say, "Someone has broken into the Bludhaven Conservatory and--" I didn't need to hear the rest I was too excited to listen.

"Travis I'm heading out, I'll be back for my stuff later. Take care of Fury for me. One scratch and you'll end up-well you get the idea." I said heading to the back room.

I stripped down to my underwear and held my cat pendant necklace in my hand. It was a graduation present I guess. Graduating to Miss Kitty. Dad said it was filled with Martian morphing abilities. allowing me to change faster and it morphs to my body when I fight. Plus it's got some cool settings on it as well. It was a full body cheetah suit with a hood to hold my hair in, much like my mom's leather one. I also had a whip, goggles that were originally my moms, my black gloves with claws at the fingers, and black heeled boots.

After I changed I went out the back exit and climbed to the roof. Lunging off the side of the building I swiftly made my way to the conservatory. As I got closer I could smell a familiar scent. It was the pheromone that Aunt Pam gives off, but what is she doing so far from Gotham?

I slowly cut the window open and fell into the vine infested building.

"Ivy?" I called. "Ivy, are you in here? If--" I was cut off by a vine being wrapped around my waistline. "Who are you!? And why are you here?!" Aunt Pam came out of the shadows, riding one of her hybrid plants. "I could ask you the same thing." I sassed. Now I know it's a bad idea to sass someone who has you dangling a little over ten feet in the air.... But I was always sassy with her. "Ru--I mean Kitty?" Aunt Pam shook her head, it was now that I realized something was wrong. Her eye were red and not green, like usual. "Ivy! You're having a moment, let me help you." I said, taking out a syringe. Ever since the Joker stabbed her with that whatever serum, she'll fuzz out and I'll have to bring her back. "We've done this before, let me help you, please." I lifted up my goggles so she could see my eyes. I was about to stick her when a deep voice said, "Stop!" The voice must've scared Aunt Pam because she jacked me around for a moment, causing me to lose hold of the syringe. I sadly looked at the broken syringe with the serum spilt on the granite floor.

"Hey, ya need help?" I turned toward the voice. It was a man probably around my age in a black suit with a blue bird emblem across his chest. I glared at him. "I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day." I said, wiggling my fingers at him. Probably not the best time to quote disney but it kept things light.

He opened his mouth to say something when Aunt Pam sent him flying with one of her vines. I sighed. "Men. Can't trust them to leave a girl to her own devices can they?" I said, slipping out of the vines grip.

As I ran across other vines and dodged others, I finally made it to the man and Aunt Pam. He was tied up in one of her vines and it looked like she was screaming at him. I rolled my eyes and decided to just sneak up behind her.

"Sorry AP." I whispered, plunging my backup syringe into her shoulder. She hissed and let mystery man go. "AP! You okay?" I asked holding her in my arms. "K-Kitty?" She asked drowsily. I nodded and she blacked out. I heard a groan and my mood darkened. I placed Aunt Pam down and got up to go share my colorful vocabulary with that idiot from earlier.

He was hunched over on his side, I scoffed and kicked him over. Grabbing his collar I brought him close to my face. "You idiot! Do you have any idea how badly you've...screwed...up?" I looked at his face and started to blush. His face was slack but his gaze was harsh. I dropped his head and he fell back with a thud. "You--you're just lucky I have to take her," I gestured to Aunt Pam. "Back to Gotham with me or I'd make your face unrecognizable." I scooped Aunt Pam under my arm and used my whip to leave the Conservatory, leaving the unnamed man behind.