Chapter 1

"Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Eonje bwado cham naccseon yeojaya.

Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl, Nal haneopsi ginjangsikyeo neon..."

As always the Infinite brothers are very synchronize dancing on the floor and their sweats are already running down. Their faces all so serious while staring each others movements in the big mirror at the practice room of their agency. They were practicing their new come back song titled "Bad".

Then after a while the perfectionist dancing machine Hoya suddenly stop the music and approached Myungsoo and asked him with a concern tone. "Are you tired?" The second youngest look at him and suddenly shake his head while wiping his sweats. "Don't force yourself bro...you can go home now and take a rest."

Myungsoo just arrived from his taping for his new up coming drama and he suddenly went there at their agency to have a practice with his brothers. He look so exhausted now but he still force himself to have a practice because the date of their comeback is nearly approaching but he still did not familiarize their dance step.

"Don't worry about me Hoya hyung I'm fine."

"Myungsoo!" Myungsoo quickly turned his head towards the oldest. "Go home now and take a rest."

"I said I'm fine Hyung!" He madly respond and Sunggyu suddenly control his temper while staring at him. "I still did not familiarize our dance steps so I need to practice hard."

"There is still tomorrow Myungsoo and you don't have a taping schedule tomorrow right?"

"Let's just continue our dance practice now brothers and don't too much worry about me." Then he stand again to his spot beside Hoya with emotional facial expression.

Sunggyu sighed deeply then making glances with his other dongsaengs who look so worried now to Myungsoo. Myungsoo acting like his twin brother L again and they hate it. Because everytime he acts like that they began to miss their brother L.

It was already eight o'clock in the evening when they finished their practice and they suddenly went back at their new bigger dorm with two separated floors. Woohyun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong at the first floor while Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya living at the second floor.

"Hyunnie!" The oldest calling his dongsaeng before going upstairs and Woohyun quickly approached his hyung.

"Yes hyung?"

"Please always check our brother Myungsoo inside his room. I'm really worried about him."

"Aish! Hyung you don't need to remind me that because I always do that to our dongsaengs. I always checked them first inside their room before going to sleep in my own bed every night."

Sunggyu broadly smiled and tapped the shoulder of the younger. "That's why I choosed you to live with our three younger brothers because I know you can take care of them and I trust you."

Woohyun smiled at him and hit the oldest arm. "Go upstairs now hyung and take a rest."

"You too, take a rest now Hyunnie." The oldest quickly stepped his feet upstairs with a smile to his face.

"Goodnight Hyung!"

"Goodnight Hyunnie!"

Woohyun suddenly checked his three dongsaengs inside their rooms. Both Sungyeol and Sungjong are already fall asleep in their bed. Sungyeol and Sungjong are sleeping beside each other in a big bed in their shared room. Both the first floor and the second floor have only three rooms. And because they are four living in the first floor so the two Sung brothers sleeping together in the same room while Woohyun and Myungsoo have their own room.