Chapter 26: Swing

I've just finished putting on my white tank top and red skater skirt. I just need to find my white converse.

"Maddie hurry up!" Zoe shouting by the door impatiently.

"Found it!" I slip on my shoes and run to the door.

"Finally!" She said walking downstairs.

"Bye, oh Are you also leaving?" I asked my dad as he put on his jacket.

"Work." Simply stated.

"Okay, I'll just see you then in the morning!" I kissed him on the cheeks goodbye before running to Oli's car.

"Have fun kids! Be careful driving Oliver!" Dad waved at us goodbye.

"Yes Chief!" Then drove off.

__________________

I was waiting outside of the boys locker but Zoe pulled me in and entered dragging me with her.

"Hey Baby!!" She let go of my hand when she saw Chace

"Zoe!!" I semi-shouted at her but she seem to not hear, I was left alone inside the locker thankfully I saw Quen.

"Quen."

"Oh Hi!" Putting his Jersey on under a white sando.

"I was wondering if you know where's Kieran?"

"At the coach's office" he pointed the direction.

"Thanks!" I walk to the office, I waited outside for Kieran to come out but I heard 3 voices talking and the other voice sounded like Lance. His voice doesn't sound pleased.

I was about to walk back to the locker room when the door flew open and an angry Lance walked out. He noticed me but just continued walking.

Kieran walks out the office with the coach, congratulating him. He saw me.

"Hey!" He kissed my cheeks.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"Here to wish me luck?" Intertwining his hand on mine.

"Of course! That's what girlfriends do, right? Good Luck!" I grinned.

"Aw sweet" kissing my hand.

"What's that?" I saw the yellow bandana he's holding.

"This?" He gave me the bandana, there was Captain written on it.

"Captain? You are the new team captain! Congratulations!"

"Yes! And you are the first to know except of course Lance. He was so pissed that he is not the Captain anymore."

"I saw him walked out of the office, he was looking really pissed."

"Help me put it on?" Pointing on his arm.

"Absolutely!" Then I wrap and tied the bandana on his arm and walked back to the locker room. The other member congratulated him except for Lance.

"Dude! You deserve it!" Chace bro hugging him.

"Of course! You are better than the old team captain." Quen said wanting Lance to hear what he said, Lance slam his locker door closed and left. Quen just laugh at Lance reaction.

I don't want to feel sorry for Lance but I am, he loves soccer so much and losing his captainship would have really hurt him.

"You okay?" Kieran asks.

"All good." I nodded.

"On the Field now Tigers!!" Coach said.

"I have to go! Cheer loudly for me to hear okay." he kissed my hand.