Dan cuddles with you

Note! Instead of YN, I'm now just going to be saying I. (It's still you reader don't worry :)

"Ahh!"I say, settling into the couch next to Dan with a bowl of popcorn. "All nice and comfy now eh?" Says Dan putting his arms around me. I nestle in close to him and say "shall we watch a movie?"
"Sure," he says. "What do you fancy tonight?"

"I was thinking maybe a bit of Vampire academy!" I squeel.

"Vampire Academy? What the hell is that?!" Replies Dan laughing. "Oh well, I do like vampires so erm, we uh see how this goes shall we?" He says.
"YAY!" I shout.
"Shhh, I'm watching doctor who." Says Phil from the other room.
"Sorry!!" Dan and I say at the same time. He looks at me and gives me his famous crooked smile.
"Stop it." I say.
"Stop what..?" Dan says cutely
"Being so freakin adorable, that's what."
He laughs and I laugh and I stare deep into his beautiful chocolatey brown eyes that smile back at me. He is so gorgeous.
He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his hands around my waist. We kiss for a few seconds.
"You"
"Are"
"So cute"
He tries to say in between kisses.
"I love you my squishy." I say back to him. I let my hands go free through his soft brown perfect hair and he kisses me deeper. He lets his hand find their way up my tshirt to my soft skin and wraps his arms around me.
"You're so warm xD" he says smiling. I pull away so I can see his beautiful face. I ruffle his hair and he purrs like a cat.
"Dannnnn!!" I say laughing. We rock back and forth and fall asleep peaceful in each others arms.