19) Will You?

*skips 4 months to New Years Eve*

Ed's P.O.V

So, the past year has been eventful. First, I saved Chloe, then we had a fight, then I made a game plan to see how she was coping, then I took her on a make-up date to try and win her back, then I did win her back, then Liam hits on her, then I lost my best friend, then we had a pretty awkward interview.

But the most important thing that's going to happen, is happening tonight, at the beach, under the fireworks for New Years Eve.

Tonight I'm going to propose to Chloe.

I just seriously hope she says yes. I don't think I can take that type of rejection.

"Hey baby, what are we doing for New Years Eve, tonight?" Chloe asked.

"I was thinking of heading up to the beach. There's going to be fireworks and it'll be nice." I replied.

"Can my friends come?" She questioned.

"Of course," I smiled, cupping her face, and placing a soft, delicate kiss on her luscious lips.

Chloe called a bunch of her friends; Megan, Arabella, Jack, Amy, the 1D lads, and a few other people. I hope me and Liam can sort shit out. He is my best friend, after all.

"I love you, Chloe. So so so so much, baby." I whispered.

"I love you too, Teddy." Chloe whispered back, kissing me.

Just as we were about to start a little make-out session, Chloe's friends arrived, and we realised that it was time it leave.

"You ready, babe?" Chloe questioned.

I quickly patted my pockets to check if the ring was in there, but it wasn't.

"Not quite. Gimme a sec," I replied.

I quickly ran upstairs and rummaged through my bed side table drawers. It took a few minutes and I finally found the box. I checked to see if the ring was in it, and it was. Thank fuck!

I quickly slipped it into my pocket, running downstairs.

"I'm ready now, guys." I puffed.

We all headed to Liam's minibus.

There was 18 seats; the driver seat, the passenger seat, then 4 rows of 2 seats, 4 rows of 1 seat, then the back which had 4 seats.

Louis and Harry were in the front, with Louis driving. Chloe and I were behind the passenger seat, with Liam across from us, Megan and Niall behind us with Amy across from them, Jack and Arabella behind them with Macklemore across from them, Tyler Joseph and Josh Dunn behind them, with Andy Hurley across, then Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump behind them with Joe Trohman across from then, then finally Brendan Urie at the very back laying across the 4 seats he had to himself.

Considering Liam was across from me, I took the opportunity to apologize to him.

"Liam," I spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Look, I'm really sorry about how I reacted when you hit on Chloe. It just hurt." I apologized.

"Its fine man. I'm just glad we're talking again!" Hr accepted my apology.

"So we cool?"

"Of course, Ed!"

"Awesome!"

Yes! I got my best friend back! This is wicked!

I just really hope Chloe says yes.

Chloe's P.O.V

Tonight is going to be sick! I love fireworks, and I'm going to see them with my idols and best friends! I can't wait!

Louis turned on the radio, and they were playing "old" songs and 'Good Riddance' came on by Green Day.

"TURN IT UP, LOUEH!" I demanded as Louis turned it up.

I couldn't help but sing along.

"ANOTHER TURNING POINT, A FORK STUCK IN THE ROAD. TIME GRABS YOU BY THE WRIST, DIRECTS YOU WHERE TO GO!" I sang at the top of my lungs.

We soon arrived at the beach, and set up our stuff. We all stripped off into our swimmers and headed toward the water.

Megan, Arabella, Amy, Ed and I pretended to do the 'What Makes You Beautiful' video clip, and the lads got really angry at us.

When we were all in the water, we all started splashing each other.

"GUYS, THERE'S ICE CREAM!" Ed screamed as we all ran to get some.

Turns out, the person serving the ice-cream was a MASSIVE fan of FOB, 1D and Ed. grEAT!

We all got our ice-cream and sat down and waited for the firework show to start.

Just as the fireworks were about to start, Ed pulled me out in front of everyone.

Weird.

Ed got down on one knee just as the first firework went off.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

He grabbed my hands and I looked him right in the eyes.

"Look, when most boyfriends look or think about their girlfriends, most say they wouldn't change a thing about them. But when I look at you, there's one thing I would change. And it's the fourth finger on your left hand. And when I think about you, there's one thing I would change; your last name. To my last name. Baby, I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to protect you. I want to wake up next to you, and kiss your little button nose to wake you up. I thought that stars were the brightest thing that shined, but then I seen the twinkle in your eyes. I thought that nature was the most beautiful thing ever, that was until I laid my eyes on you. You're the best thing that ever has and will happen to me, baby. I could drag on forever about how much I love you. But you will never know just how beautiful you are to me. And you're the most insecure person I've met, but you have no reason to be! You're the most beautiful person ever! Okay, I'm going to get to the point now. Chloe Lambert, will you do me the absolute pleasure in marrying me?"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I felt myself tearing up. I couldn't say anything, so I just nodded.

Ed engulfed me in a massive hug, and smashed his lips against mine.

"Look up, baby." Ed whispered.

I looked up for a bit. Just as I was about to look down, the last firework said 'Will You Marry Me Chloe?'

"Oh my god, Ed! Yes! I love you so fucking much!" I answered.

This was the best night ever! I'll never forget this!