2) He Saved Me

Chloes' P.O.V

Eds concert was really great. He sounded better live then I thought he would to be completely honest. I mean, I knew he would sound good, but not as good as he was! But I don't really know, I still feel really sad. Not just because of Ed, but because of life itself. Life fucking sucks right now!

"Chloe, are you okay? You look upset. Then you look really happy at the same time" Megan laughed at me, but also seemed concerned.

"Yeah, its just life is really fucking with my head." I replied.

"Hun, I know its hard, with your Mum being a crack head whore, but you can get through this." She told me in a obvious sympathetic way.

"I don't know." I said sadly "Wanna come for a walk, and see what's upstairs. It could be fun, but who knows."

"Yeah, let's do it!" She replied with a lot of enthusiasm, grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

It took us about 20 minutes to walk to the very top. On the top floor, there was a corridor, so we walked down to the end. At the end there were 2 rooms. 1 said dressing room and the other didn't have a label.

"OMG! That must be Eds dressing room" Megan shouted in my ear.

Yeah, probably. We should go into the other room. I'm going in, wanna come?"

"Yeah, okay. Let's go."

We pushed open the door, then shut it behind us. There was a window on the other side of the room. I immediately thought that if I jumped out the window, it would make everyone happier. That's what my stupid slut of a mother always texted me, anyways.

"Hey, Megan, how high do you think we are?" I asked, trying not to be to sus

"20 meters roughly, why?" She replied

"Oh, no reason" I quickly replied, before she could be suspicious.

I immediately thought that if I jumped out, the pressure from falling could kill me, if not that, the landing would. I walked over to the window, opened the window, then sat on the edge of the window sill.

"Chloe, what do you think you're doing?" Megan asked sternly

"Uh, I, I'm just looking.... At the Sydney Harbor Bridge" I replied

"Get in here now! Get off the window sill right now!" She told me the way a worried mother would. Not like mine is.

"Megan, everyone wants me dead. So, I'm just doing what they told me to do!"

"No Chloe! Please don't!" She said as she started to cry "Chloe, you have so much to live for! It will get better, trust me. Please don't jump"

Just as Megan finished, and just as I was about to jump, Ed rushed in, grabbed me in a hug, pulled me inside, and just held me on the ground.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Ed asked in a stern voice, making me feel all gooey. I guess it felt good having someone at least pretend to care about me.

"I.. Uh.. I don't know" I replied shyly.

"She was about to jump, when I grabbed her, she pushed me off her." Megan told Ed for me.

"No! You can't! Why would you want to do that!?" He shouted at me, with a worried voice.

"Well, because," I started to cry as I said this "because everyone said they want me dead, even my mum said that she wants me dead and"

"Wait, your mum said she wants you dead!?" Ed interrupted

"Yeah" I told him then started to cry even more.