4) The Date

A.N this is a long chapter, and it gets a bit sad, but it ends happy. And for the record, I know Ed can't drive, but it is a fan fiction, so you make it all up (well, other than like basic facts; eye color, hair color ect). I hope you guys like the chapter. Ilyasm!

****

Eds' P.O.V

I was thinking of talking Chloe to my favorite pizza place. 'Pizza: Eat if you dare'. They have the best pizza there! They're cooked perfectly, have the perfect amount of cheese, you can even create your own! I know it's not the ideal place to have a first date, but Chloe already agreed to having a second proper date.

"Take a seat, love." I tell her as I open the car door.

"Why, thank you kind sir." She giggled and flashed me a smile.

She has the most beautiful smile, and the cutest laugh, but she doesn't realize it.

"So, I was thinking of going to my favorite pizza place Pizza: eat if you dare." I suggested.

"Oh! I've heard of that place! Apparently it's really good." She told me.

"Yeah it is. Just so it's clear, but this isn't a date, okay?" I loudly whispered sadly.

"Yeah, I understand." She pouted as she looked down. "It's crazy to think someone like you, would like someone like.... Me."

"No no no! That's not what it's like!" I shout. "It's I just need to figure you out, first. Okay?"
She took it completely wrong way. I mean, I do like her, but I don't know how I feel about her. Like, I don't know if I'm her type. I just feel, that she's too good for me. I just hope she doesn't feel that she could do better, or that I'm too good for her, because trust me. I'm not.

"Figure me out!?" She shouted at me. "What do you mean figure me out!?"

"What?" I questioned

"You said you wanted to figure me out. What is there to figure out? Do you want to figure out if I've had sex? Do you want to figure out if I've had a boyfriend? What the fuck do you want to figure out!?" She stressed.

"That's not what I ment! What the fuck is that shit you went on about!? When I said figure you out, I meant I need to figure out why you wanted to jump. I wanted to know why you wanted to jump so I could figure out a way to help you not jump again!"

She had a weird look on her face as I spoke these words. It was a mix of guilt, sadness, hurt, and of some sort regret.

"Oh," she sighed. "I'm sorry Ed. I didn't realize and I know I over reacted and I'm sorry, its ju-"

"Hey, hey, look at me." I interuppted.

She followed my instructions, with her beautiful, brown eyes, making their way to meet mine.

"Its okay, Chloe. I know where you're coming from. Look, I like you, yes. Do I love you? I'm not entirely sure yet. All I want to worry about today is figuring out everything, then we'll go from there, okay? So how about we get out the car now, considering we're here now, and we'll talk about some stuff, and go from there. Let's just free fall, and see where we land." I smiled.