12) The Date. . . Again

A.N this is another long chapter so sorry about that. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Ed's P.O.V

I decided to take Chloe somewhere special. I had organized the lads of One Direction to meet me where I was taking her, and for them to sing 'Over Again'. I'm also planning on giving her a promise ring.

I took her to some hidden place. To get there, you have to cross a river, and go through a bush track to get there. I don't know what it was called, but it looked nice, and had nice food. I had been there to check it out before I decided to take her.

"Where are we going, Ed?" Chloe questioned in her sweet voice.

I looked at her and flashed her a smile. "Um, I actually don't know what it's called." I giggled.

She gave me a horror filled looked.

"Don't worry! I know where we're going, I just don't know what it's called." I assured her.

She gave me a look of relief after that.

We sat in silence for a while, so Chloe turned up the volume of the radio. The song that was on was One Directions new song, 'Perfect.'

"I might never be your knight in shining armor.
And I might never be the one you take home to mother.
And I might never be the one who buys you flowers.
But I can be the one, be the one tonight."

Louis started the song, and it sounded amazing! It went on to Liam's part next, and the look on Chloe's face, was the look she gave me every time I sang. She loved him.

All of a sudden Chloe was yelling.

"AND IF YOU LIKE CAUSING TROUBLE UP IN HOTEL ROOMS!
AND IF YOU LIKE HAVING SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS!
AND IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE THINGS YOU KNOW THAT WE SHOULDN'T DO!
THEN BABY YOU'RE PERFECT!
AND BABY I'M PERFECT FOR YOU!"

Chloe screamed the chorus, and I swear I nearly went deaf. Fuck, she was a fan girl! But I liked that.

"Chloe. Calm down!" I laughed.

She looked at me, stuck out her tongue, and laughed back at me.

We got to the river we had to cross. Well, it wasn't really a river. It was a stream of water that a car could cross. We drove across, and Chloe had a look of confusion.

"It's okay. Just take a chonce with me." I giggled.

"Haha Niallllll! Do you know what a chonce is?" She giggled back.

"Not a fucking clue."

We crossed the river thingy and parked the car. We got out and started to walk.

I texted Liam just to make sure he was there, and ready.

To Liam XD

You guys ready? You fucking better be!

I made it harsh so they new how serious I was. Liam replied almost instantly.

From Liam XD
Received at 6:27pm

Yes Ed. We are ready. Oh, and Amy came with Hazz as well braaaah

Who the fucks Amy? Probably Harry's cover up for Larry. Not saying Larry is real, but Larry IS REAL!

To Liam XD

Amy? Is that Harry's cover up for Larry?

"Ed, can we start walking now?" Chloe asked.