17) I Don't Trust You

Ed's P.O.V

Okay, so I was on my friends fan page, and there was all these posts about me and Chloe getting engaged. It reminded me that we still had to clear it up. I just didn't know how.... I was up all night thinking, and I still couldn't figure it out.

I looked at the time and it was 7:30am. I would sleep, but I'm honestly not tired. Chloe should be waking up soon, anyways.

"Mmmmm. Good morning, Teddy." Chloe groaned.

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Good. How about you?" She replied.

"I didn't sleep, actually. I remembered that we still had to clear up the fact that we're not engaged." I sighed.

"Why don't you just post it on intagram and twitter?" Chloe suggested.

Instagram and twitter! That's a great idea! But what would I post? How would the fans react? I'm ugh!

"Okay. But what do I post?" I asked, confused.

"Take a photo of the ring and caption it look at the promise ring I got for Chloe. Simple." She suggested.

"Babe, you are on a roll. Two great ideas in less than ten minutes. God I love you!" I smiled, then gave her a soft, but passionate kiss.

"I know." She smiled back.

I grabbed her hand, and took a photo of the promise ring, and captioned it "look at the promise ring I got for Chloe! She loves it!" Similar to what Chloe said, but I wanted to add a little extra to it.

Within seconds, I have millions of likes and comments on Instagram. Most of the comments said "wait, you guys aren't engaged?".

On Twitter, I had millions of favorites, retweets, and comments. Again, most saying "@edsheeran you aren't engaged?"

Maybe I should post that we're not engaged yet. That should give them a pretty clear indication.

*mrm mrm*

It was Karl from the 'Today Show'. I have a slight feeling that this has something to do with our "engagement".

"Hello!" I answered.

"Its me. I've been wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet." Karl sang.

"No. I don't like Adele like that..." I replied.

"Okay, no but seriously, can you and Chloe come in for an interview tomorrow?" He asked.

"Ummmm, sure?" I replied with a questioned tone.

"AWESOME! TOMORROW AT EIGHT! SEE YOU THEN!" Karl shouted, hanging up the phone.

Okay then. . .

You know, all of this stuff about Chloe and I getting engaged has made me think. I actually do want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. I love her more than anything. I'm in love with her.

I will spend the rest of my life making sure that she's safe, and no one touches her that isn't me. I was made to keep her body warm. I was made to keep her safe. I was made to protect her. I was made purely just for her. I've never felt this much love for any of my other girlfriends. She's the one. Chloe is my soulmate.

And I'll do whatever it takes to keep her.

Chloe's P.O.V