9) Game Time

Eds' P.O.V

I couldn't help it. I had to make sure she was hurting as much as me. I've never yelled at someone, and she made me yell at her. I was hurt by what she said, the way she left, and by the fact she made me yell. I know I shouldn't have fucked Taylor, but Chloe wasn't meant to find out. I know that sounds really bad, but that's the way it is.

From Liam XD
Received at 9:11am

Hey bro. You ready? I'm about to leave now. Be there in 10

Yes! Game plan starts in ten minutes. I've figured everything out. Lucky Megan is friends with Liam and the lads.

To Liam XD

YES! See you soon man. I've figured out the plan and it should work.

Within the next ten minutes, Liam was at my door as he said.

"Ed ya old fart! Let me in!" Liam shouted from the front door.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming."

As I let him in, he hugged me and sat down on the lounge.

"Okay. You ready for the plan?" I questioned.

His smile grew, and he nodded his head like a frantic puppy.

"Okay. So you have to go to Megans house and act as if you need to talk to her about Niall or something. Then you get sidetracked, and start talking to Chloe about us. Make sure you have a few beers as well, so you can't drive, forcing you to stay for the night. If there aren't any beers, say you can't drive, and you were dropped off. If they question you about credit, say you ran out. Make sure that you don't tell them I know you're there! That's the most important part! That's all you gottta do." I demanded.

"Okay! Let's do this!" He shouted in excitement.

I smiled at him.

"We can't go yet! It's only 11:30! We'll wait until one, and then we go." I told him.

"Okay. Sooooo, what are the key things I should do?" He asked.

"Stay calm, don't be sus, remember the plan, don't fuck it up, and make sure you don't let them know I know you're there!" I listed.

He nodded his head. "What about if they do get sus?"

"Don't let them get sus. But if they do, say you need to take a phone call and tell me the situation." I demanded.

"Got it." He assured.

This plan is gonna be awesome! I don't know what it is with me and making sure she's as hurt as I am, but I just gotta do it. Before we knew it, the clock said 1:08pm, so we left.

"You sure you got this?" I questioned.

"Positive!" He assured as he nodded his head.

He walked up to the door, and I drove off. Now all I can do is cross my fingers, and hope everything works out well....

Liams' P.O.V

I walked up to Megans' door, and I was really nervous. What if I did fuck it up?