16) No, Liam!

Ed's P.O.V

Liam has been acting really weird around Chloe. Not like being rude and shit, but like being really nice. Like over the top nice. And it's making me feel uncomfortable.

*mrm mrm*

Oh, speak of the devil. Liam is calling me.

"Wassup, Liam?" I answered.

"Are you doing anything today?" He asked.

"No." I replied, with a question sort of tone.

"Mind if I come and hang?" He asked.

"Um, no not at all!" I answered.

Has something happened? He never just comes to "hang".

"Is Chloe going to be home?"

There it is! He want to see Chloe. I knew there may have been a catch.

"Well, yeah. She lives here. Of course she's gonna be here!" I laughed, trying not to sound like I'm sus.

"Awesome! I'll be over soon, mate!" He yelled, hanging up the phone.

I swear to fucking god, if he tries to do anything with her I'll punch him right in the fucking face! I don't care if I loose a friend! No one. No one is taking Chloe away from me!

Chloe soon started walking down the stairs, so I walked up to her and engulfed her in a massive hug.

"Awwwww, Teddyyyy." Chloe smiled.

I softly placed my lips to her and kissed her. As the kiss deepened, Chloe started to tangle her fingers in my hair as I cupped her face.

"I love you so much. So so much." I whispered into Chloe's ear.

"I love you so much more, baby. You mean everything to me." She whispered back.

We stood in the middle of the lounge room hugging. Not talking. Not kissing. Just hugging.

Before we knew it, Liam was at the door.

"Awwwwwwwww," Liam called into the house.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled at him, as he walked in.

"Hey guys!" He said, sounding gay. (Sorry if this is offensive. As far as I'm concerned, anyone should be able to love anyone without being harassed.)

"Hey," I replied.

"Oh my god, Liam's here! Hey Liam!" Chloe squealed in excitement, giving him a massive hug.

Is something going on between them? Am I missing something? WHATS GOING ON!?

I walked up to Chloe and pulled her towards me, wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you so much, baby." I whispered.

"I love you too, baby. More than anything." She whispered back.

*mrm mrm*

Fuck, it's Stuart! I bet I'm going to have to leave. Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

"Hey," I answered, walking towards the kitchen.

"Ed, my superstar, how are you?" Stuart spoke.

Yep. I gotta Zayn. Fuck nuggets.

"What do I have to do?" I sighed.

"You, my good friend, have to come record a song with Taylor." He told me.

Taylor? NO! I want nothing to do with her. She's already fucked my relationship, well me while I was in my relationship, but she's not going to again. She knows that as soon as I've had a few drinks, I can't control myself.