11) Over Again

Chloe's P.O.V

I woke up from my small sleep, and looked at my phone. I read through all my text messages to make sure it wasn't just a dream, and it wasn't. All real. Ed actually texted me all those things. In all honesty, I was scared. What if he just wanted to do something to me? What's going to happen?

From Ed ಠ_ಠ
Received at 2:06pm

Dinners at 6:00pm tonight. Where are you? I'll pick you up.

Wow. He wasn't joking. He actually wanted to go. But, isn't he the person who fucked me over? Why do I still love him? I'm so fucking confused!

To Ed ಠ_ಠ

My place. See you soon.

Megan came over and I told her everything. She looked a bit confused. She gave me a 'why the fuck are you still talking to that guy?' Look.

"Dude, you actually said yes? I said no when he asked me to tag along." She sighed.

I gave her one of my 'I can't just stop loving someone'  look and she let out a long sigh.

"Look, Chloe. If you want to be fucked around by Ed, go ahead. I'm in a secure relationship with Niall, so I'm gonna let you work this out."

My phone vibrated and flashed. Ed.

From Ed ಠ_ಠ

Ok. See you soon xx

Xx? Who the fuck does he think he is? He can't just cheat, then send xx. Or maybe it was multiply multiply. Okay, no. That's just stupid.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and chose what to wear. I chose a simple outfit. A white T-shirt, black jeans with ripped knees, and black converses.

I walked back down the stairs and checked the time. It was only 3:00pm. I still had like, three hours left. Fuck.

I decided to watch T.V. I switched between channels for a while, until I found a show I hadn't watched since I was, what? Two, maybe? It was 'Little Eisenstein's'. It was still the theme song when I put it on.

"We're going on a trip,
In our favorite rocket ship,
Zooming through the sky,
Little Eisenstein's.
Climb aboard,
Get ready to explore,
There's so much to find,
Little Eisenstein's."

I sang along, and was seriously surprised that I actually remembered every word. It got boring pretty quickly, so I went back to changing between channels.

I got up and got a drink, and I had completely forgotten Megan was there.

"Thanks for forgetting about me, mate." She giggled.

I shook my head, and grabbed us both a glass of creaming soda.

"So not keen for this, aye." I sighed

"Why not?" She quizzed.

I looked at her and had a little think about it. There's to much doubt. Maybe he is just doing it for a dare.

"I dunno."

She got up, and gave me a hug. She gave me a supportive rub on the back. God, Megan was a saint. She always knew what to do, and when to do it.

We sat and discussed a few things, and before we knew it, it was 5:45pm. We sat outside while Megan had a smoke, and I had another glass of creaming soda.

I guess all we have to do now is wait, and see if he actually turns up. Fun.

Ed's P.O.V

I decided to not wear anything fancy. Black T-Shirt with a blue unbuttoned flanno over the top with black jeans, and black nikes.

I checked the time and it was 5:45pm. Shit! I have 15 minutes to get to Chloe's, and I'm not ready! And it's a 20 minute drive!

I ran upstairs and quickly put on some deoderent, and ran my fingers through my hair.
I sprinted back down the stairs, and into my car. Thank fuck I have my licence now!

I sped to Chloe's, and made a 20 minute drive into a 10 minute drive. Oops!

I look up, and see Chloe sitting out the front. She looked beautiful. She wasn't even wearing anything fancy. She wasn't trying to be beautiful. She just was.

I look at my watch and it was 6:00pm on the dot.

I got out, and smiled at Chloe, as she looked down at her feet. I opened the gate with a smile, and I seen the blush creep up on her cheeks.

"You look beautiful, Chloe." I smiled.

She smiled, and she went from slightly red, to as red as a tomato.

"T-thanks." She stuttered. "You look really nice, as well."

I held my arm out, and she linked arms with mine.

It felt good like this. The way it used to be. I still hate myself for fucking up. I shouldn't have done that. I lost her because of that. Hopefully I can get her back.

"So, how have you been, Chloe?" I asked softly.

She nodded her head. "I've been. . . Fine." She replied with a soft half hearted smile.

I stopped before we got into the car, and scanned her face. Something wasn't right. I could tell.

"What's fine mean?" I questioned.

"It depends on what meaning you want, I guess." She stated.

"I want the meaning of fine that you're feeling right now, Chloe."

She let out a soft, long, sigh as she looked at me dead in the eye. "Well, it's like a word that has a different word for each letter."

I nodded my head for her to keep going.

She let out another sigh. "Well, F means fucked up, I means insecure, N means neurotic and E means emotional." She listed.

What have I done? Does she feel that the way because of me? I feel terrible! I broke her. She doesn't deserve to be broken. She deserves to be happy.

"I. . . I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"It's okay." She whispered as she stepped into my car.

"Oh, congrats on getting you lisence as well!" She smiled, patting me on the back.

"Haha, thanks!" I giggled back as I smiled at her.

We both buckled up our seat belts, and we both locked eyes for a second, giggled and then we left for dinner.

I hope I can make it up to her.

Heyyyy! I know I haven't updated in like forever and I'm super sorry, but I haven't had WiFi in ages. I went to check this chapter, and none of it saved, and I forgot what I wrote, so I was up all night re-writing it. Its fucking 5:30am and I was up writing this and reading a few books and watching movies and shit. I couldn't sleep, don't judge! Anyway, if there even is anyone still interested in this book, I'll update like the rest of the book today, so ENJOY! Thanks for reading my book, and I love youuuuuu! And if there's anyone who isn't very happy at the moment, stick around. You're worth it :) anyways, I'm out now. Byeeee!!