3) But Was It Worth It?

Chloes' P.O.V

I couldn't remember what happened yesterday. I could remember the concert. I could remember trying to jump. But I thought that him hauling me back into the window and hugging me was a dream. I thought him coming to our house was and staying for the night was a dream. But it wasn't. I woke up and walked downstairs. I walked into the lounge room to watch T.V but it was already on.

"Megan, is that you?" I quietly asked, hoping that the answer would be yes.

"Nah, love. Its me. ED!" He replied, he sorta yelled his last name.

I sorta froze when he said that. I didn't believe that it was him. But it was.

"Sooo, are you coming in?" He shouted to me.

"Uuh, yeah. I just need to grab a drink." I lied to him. I walked into the kitchen, ran the tap, then had a major silent panic attack.

"Hey, Ed. What are you doing here?" I asked, obviously questioning myself as well

"Uh, don't you remember?" He asked. "After the concert, you tried to jump so I saved you and came back here. It was too late to drive home when I asked, so you said I could stay." He told me as if I was crazy.

"Wait. It wasn't a dream?" I asked

"No. I saved you. It was no dream." He told me in a concerned tone.

"You saved me? But, was it worth it?"

"Of course it was!" He argued, pulling me in a hug. "You asked me that last night as well, and I told you the same answer." He stated as he squeezed me.

It wasn't a dream. It was all real. I couldn't believe that it was actually real! I was speechless. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"It's okay, I would have thought it was a dream if I were you too." He politely told me.

"I... I.... I can't believe it actually happened." I sighed and fell back onto the couch.

He giggled at me, so I gave him a little nudge.

"So, do you have any plans for today?" He asked with a shaky voice. He was nervous, obviously.

"I don't think I do. I was just planning on staying home, honestly." I replied, also nervous.

"Did you.... Ah.... Wanna go out for lunch?" He nervously asked, rubbing the back of his red flamed hair.

"Uh, sure!" I replied trying to break the tension. "Did you want me to pay for my half?" I questioned.

"No!" He insisted. "I don't want you to pay a single cent." He told me has he smiled at me and poked my nose.

His smile made me melt, and his voice made my heart race 1000000 times a second. He is the cutest person ever. He truely is a gift from god.

"Okay, so when do we go?" I ask very keen.

"How about, in 10 minutes. Go get ready, and I'll meet you down here. Don't wear anything fancy, we'll do that next time." He demands

"Fancy? Next time?" I curiously ask.

"Well, I was thinking because I can only wear this pretty much, so if we had another date, we could wear something more special. What do you recon?" He asks.

"Oh! I get it! Yeah, that would be amazing!" I almost yell.

He giggles at me and gives me a cute, shy wink. God, he makes my heart melt every time he flirts, or does something cute. I can hardly keep my shit together.

"Okay, so get ready, and we'll go, I guess. I can't wait! See you soon!" He tells me, and plants a little kiss on my cheek.

This time I lost my shit. I just couldn't help myself. My heart fucking exploded. Like, how can someone be that cute, and single!? Its not normal!

"Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!" I scream

"What!? What's wrong!? Are you okay, love!?" Ed asked in a concerned voice.

"No! I'm not okay." I sang.

"Haha! I'm not okayyyyy! I'm not okayyyy ayyyy ayyyy! You wear me ooouuuutttt!" He sang as he continued the My Chemical Romance, I'm Not Okay.

"Yas! But seriously, I'm not okay! You are making my fucking heart expload! You are just so cute, and you're making me, argh! You are the cutest guy ever, and you keep making my heart melt." I yell.

Ed blushed like a red rose. It was like his cheeks went the color of his hair. And when he blushed, it made me blush.

"Th.... Thanks." He stuttered as he smiled like a crazy clown, and blushed more then anything.

"Well, I should go get ready. I'll see you in 10." I murmer as I walk up stairs.

"Okay, see you soon love." He replied.

He was just amazing, I couldn't even explain. Better then words.

Eds' P.O.V

Chloe made me blush like mad. She obviously had no idea how beautiful she was. I couldn't help myself to ask her on a date. And I tried so hard not to kiss her on the cheek, but I had to. I can't even explain how I feel. She's probably the most perfect person god has ever created. I was so lucky to have her in my life, which makes me even more happy that I had saved her. It really crushed me when she asked if it was worth it. Of course it was worth it. I couldn't just let her fall! I asked her on the date more so I could get to know her, and find out exactly why she wanted to jump. At this point in time, I don't want to be anything more than a friend at this moment in time.

"Uh, Ed? I'm ready." She called out from across the room.

I turned around and seen her standing there, at the bottom of the staircase. She was wearing faded ripped jeans, a black single with a purple Nirvana logo, and her long, curly chocolate brown hair falling over her shoulders. She looked so beautiful. She looked so beautiful, she took my breath away.

"Woah. You look. Amazing!" I gasped.

"Really?" She nervously stated, as her cheeks turned rosy red.

"Yeah. BAM, BOOM BANG!" I yelled. "You look stunning." I told her, walking up to her.

"Thanks." She replied as she blushed even more, then smiled at the ground.

"Can I take a photo of us together. I really want to have this as memory. Forever." I asked, and flashed her a smile.

"Well, as you say. We keep this love in a photograph." She sung, laughed, and smiled.

I giggle at her, then lean in and take a selfie. Then a few more. Then even more. First we pulled normal faces, then silly faces. It was really fun.

"So, we should leave." I stated.

"Yeah! Okay, let's go!" She yelled.

"Owwww. My ear." I pouted.

"Oh. Sorry." She whispered.

"Smart arse." I snarled and laughed.

"Okay gingy, let's go." She laughed.

I giggled back, and playfully nudged her back. After that, we walked off to the car, and left for lunch.

"Hey Ed." Chloe whispered into my ear. "But was it worth it?"