17) I Don't Trust You

Start from the beginning

I'm actually glad that the whole engagement thing is sorted out, to be honest. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Ed. Like, I love Ed more than anything! But, I just need to trust him as much as I did last time, and I don't yet.

"Chloe, baby. Where are you?" Ed yelled throughout the house.

"In the bedroom, sweet." I replied.

He walked into the room with a massive smile, then pulled me into a hug, followed by a kiss.

What have I gotten myself into?

"We have an interview and you have to come!" Ed said in excitement.

"I have to come?" I asked.

"YEP!"

Fuck nuggets. I don't want to have an interview! Like, what do I wear, and what do I say, and I'm just to lazy to go.

"Okay, when?" I sighed.

"Okay, when?" Ed echoed in a sarcastic tone. "Tomorrow at eight."

"In the morning?"

"Yes," Ed assured.

"Okay," I sighed.

Ed came up to me and pinned me against the wall. He had fire burning in his bright blue eyes. I was scared shitless!

Before I knew it, Ed was smashing his soft, pink, luscious lips against mine. It sent shivers down my spine. Ed is such a great kisser!

"I love you so much, baby!" Ed groaned.

"I love you too, Ed." I whispered.

He started grinding his hips against mine. Does he like, want to fuck me or something? And does he not know that I'm a fucking virgin!?

"Mmm, baby." Ed moaned.

I wanted to move but he had a tight grip on me.

"Ed, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Come on baby, don't play dumb. You know I'm trying to fuck you." Ed seduced.

So he is trying to fuck me. GreAT!

"Wait, what?" I asked, again.

He threw me on to the bed.

"Ed, I don't want this!" I yelled.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because I don't trust you!" I yelled, not realizing what I had just said.

He sat on the bed, and pouted.

"But, we're dating. We are still dating. Right?" He doubted.

"Yes, we're still dating! And I do trust you, but just not that much at the moment." I replied.

"Oh." He sighed.

"Come on, Ed. You can't blame me. You fucked Taylor behind my back. I can't just trust you again. You need to earn my trust back." I informed him. "Actions speak louder than words."

Ed looked into my eyes, then pulled out his phone.

"Watch this." He demanded.

I done as I was told and watched what he done on his phone.

He went into his contacts, and deleted Taylors number.

"Okay, so you deleted her number. So what?" I mumbled.

He looked at me and pouted.

He then went into my contact and renamed it "My One & Only"

"Is any of this helping?" He asked with a worried expression.

I shrugged my shoulders.

He let out a sigh. He went into his photos and deleted every single photo he had of her.

"What about now?" He asked.

I wanted to see how far he would go to prove that she meant nothing to him, and that she wasn't a part of his life anymore.

I shook my head.

He let out another long sigh then sat and had a think. He went onto Instagram and blocked her on it.

"Now?"

"Nope."

He let out another long sigh. He went onto Twitter and blocked her on that.

Okay. So he blocked her on Instagram and Twitter. He deleted all of the pictures he had of her on his phone. And he deleted her number. I think he actually doesn't want her in his life anymore.

"What about now, baby?" Ed sighed.

I kissed Ed. "I don't trust you completely yet, but you're getting there." I whispered.

"That's all I want, baby." He whispered back, followed by another kiss.