CHAPTER 2

"Jeonghan."

God, no.

"Jeonghan..."

Go away.

"JEONGHAN!"

"WHAT!" I groaned into the pillow. I turned over and spotted him next to the mirror, combing his black hair a little too perfectly while his hand latched onto a coffee mug. Reaching beside me, I grabbed the clock from my nightstand. "Jun, it's seven thirty. What the hell?" I turned back over, slamming my face back into my pillow.

"I know, but -"

"Jun," I snapped, muffled by the pillow. "It's Saturday. Wake me up later."

Junhui sighed, I heard him take a sip from his mug. "Somebody's here."

I paused, lifting my head slightly up from the pillow. "What?"

"Yeah," He nodded. "Some guy wants to see you."

I groaned. "At seven fucking thirty?"

He shrugged. "He said something about your wallet, or whatever," A smile tugged upon his lips, "And he's kinda hot."

"My wallet?" I fully sat up in my bed. It had only been three days but I had already cancelled all of my cards and even every membership card. Didn't want anyone who finds it taking advantage of my money and entertainment.

"Mhm," He nodded, walking towards the door. "He's in the living room."

"Wait.." I threw the blanket off, swinging my legs over the side of the bed quickly. "Wait a sec..."

Junhui glanced at me over his shoulder, scoffing as he made a face while slowly sipping from his mug. "If I were you, I'd fix your hair, or something," He suggested. "Like I said, the guy's gorgeous."

"Like I give a rat's ass about how I look," I snapped, looking into the mirror as I tidied up my disheveled locks. I had no issue with my current attire - an old high school shirt that had faded lettering etched across it and a pair of baggy, sweatpants.

"Hmm, You should..." Junhui advised, opening the door. "Anyway, I'm going to go talk to him some more. And Han, don't embarrass me, please?"

I rolled my eyes as the door shut behind him. Junhui and I were so different from each other. I met him in a sociology class my first semester of college. As we got closer, I knew he was a more "outgoing" type of guy - he even wore the nicest clothes that showed off his fit, tanned body. Mingyu took pride in his appearance. I did as well. Well, sort of. I checked myself in the mirror and groaned. I had forgotten to take my contacts out so my eyes were red and dry. My hair was an absolute mess; a tangled, frizzy mess. I ran my hand roughly through the strands, wincing as I got stuck in a few knots.

I gave up on the extreme makeover and decided to head out into the living room. I could hear Junhui's bubbly laughter through the air as I got closer. This one definitely must have been attractive to him because it was obvious he was trying too hard for this guy. Whether he looked like a God or not, I didn't care. All I was concerned with was the fact that my wallet would be back in my possession.

"Oh, that's fantastic. I tried playing guitar once - but it hurt my fingers too much!"

More obnoxious bubbly laughter.

I walked in, rubbing my eyes as they still left like the Sahara desert. I spotted Junhui sitting in the armchair, his legs crossed delicately as his eyes were super glued to the figure sitting on the couch across from him. He turned his head when he saw me, his judgmental eyes scanning me up and down.