Chapter Thirty: She Broke That Promise

Three Days Later:
Monday:
----------------

Today was Monday and both Lucas and Maya weren't looking forward to seeing each other. They were both nervous to.

Thy both got ready for school.

Lucas, Farkle, Riley  and Zay headed to Mr. Matthews class (history).

Maya walked in late. She put her head down so she wouldn't have to look at Lucas.

She took her seat. She noticed that Lucas backed up his chair. That meant she couldn't rest her arm on it anymore.

The whole class she didn't really pay attention. She was in her own head.

But, Lucas took in the lesson Mr. Matthews was teaching. It was kind of relating to his life at the moment. And he needed that lesson.

"Do you guys want to hang out?" Farkle asked them.

"Um... No. I have to do... Stuff" Lucas lied.

"Maya's not coming." Riley said.

"Oh okay." Lucas replied. "I guess I'll come then"

All day Maya was trying to sort out her feelings through her drawings. But it wasn't working.

The four of them were hanging out and having a great time. Except Lucas. He was having a good time. But he knew only one thing could make it better. Maya. He was sad she wasn't with them. But there was nothing he could do about it.

Maya was still crying here and there. When her dad left, a few years later she promised herself she would never again shed a tear over a guy. And she broke that promise to herself.

--------------------------------------

AY EVERYONE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! THE HYPE IS STILL STRONG FOR ME SO EVERYTHING I SAW WILL PROBABLY BE IN CAPS FOR A LITTLE WHILE!

ANYWAY IK THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY MESSY AND SHORT, BUT IM PRETTY SUR I HAD WRITERS BLOCK WHEN I WAS WRITING THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

I KNOW I SAID 10 COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES, BUT IM SO EXCITED AND HYPED TO BE UPDATING AGAIN THAT I DISOBEYED IT HAHA!

ANYWAY, PLEASE DO THE BEST YOU CAN TO GIVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT PLEASE!

AND ALSO, RANDOM QUESTION: BUT IM JUST WONDERING IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS READ THIS BOOK MORE THAN ONCE???

ANYWAY, BYEEE UNICORNS (I MIGHT BE CALLING YOU GUYS THAT FROM NOW ON LOL)!!

-JESS