Chapter 45

Olivias Pov:

"I like you, like a lot" he said and I looked everywhere but at him as I answered "Niall, I'm sorry but you know I like Harry" something in his eyes changed "You have got to be kidding me Olivia, you like Harry? He doesn't give a shit about you, you're just one of all the girls he's slept with" he yelled at me and I felt the tears fall from his harsh words "Well I guess I'm not then, cause I never slept with him" I yelled back before I ran upstairs, locking myself in my room. It wasn't long until there was a low knock on my door and I heard Nialls voice "Olivia I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I was just angry cause you'd choose Harry" he mumbled and I slowly opened the door and let him in, he immediately embraced me and held me tight to him "I'm so sorry Olivia" he whispered repeatedly against my hair "Niall it's okay, I get it" I said inbetween sobs and he pulled away to look at me "Olivia please just give me a chanse and I'll prove to you that I can treat you better than he ever can" I pulled away from his grip and another sob was heard from me "Niall please don't" I begged him and turned to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back, he embraced me once again and I cried into his shoulder and he would soothingly stroked my hair to calm me down. After a while I had calmed down enough to be able to speak again "Niall, I'm really sorry but I don't like you that way, but you're my best friend and I don't wanna loose you" he gave me a sad look before he answered "It's okay and you could never loose me" "Promise?" "I promise that I'll never leave you" I hugged him and whispered against his neck "I love you Niall" I heard a sigh from him and a low mumble "Yeah if it only was in the right way" and I tightened my grip around him.

Nialls Pov:

When I saw Harry standing in the hallway, I paniced, I knew I could loose Olivia so I did something I knew I would regret, I gripped her hand and intertwined them, I saw Harrys jaw clench and from the corner of my eye I saw Olivia looking questioningly at me but I kept my eyes on Harry. I saw how he broke our eye contact to meet Olivias as she had followed my gaze to see what I was looking for, I saw them lock eyes for a while but then she broke it and I felt her struggle to get free from my grip. I was still looking at Harry and I saw him first look at me, then at Olivia and then down on our intertwined hands and his eyes went darker, oh no I knew what that meant, I had seen it before a few times, last time was right before we attacked Justin and his friends. I finally let her hand free and she took a step towards Harry, but as Amber walked by he grabbed her waist and pulled her in, starting to snog her, Olivia froze in her step and just stod there watching him make out with someone else and I saw the tears start to fall, then she turned and ran through the doors. I stood there trying to figure out on either I should walk over to Harry or chase after Olivia, I saw Harry give me a look, daring me to choose and I paniced, knowing a little bit to well what happens when you get in the way of him, I was just about to walk over to him when I turned and ran after Olivia. I couldn't find her though she was to far ahead, I kept runing and then it hit me, I knew where she would be. When I finally found her, she was sitting on the ground "Olivia look I'm sorry" she looked up as she heard my voice and I took a step back from the sight, I could clearly see the anger on her face, "Olivia, please?" I begged her and she shook her head no and I let out a sigh, I let my eyes drop and I saw that her knee was covered in blood, and I frowned "Olivia you're bleeding, let me help you" I said as I walked towards her

"No! Niall I don't want your help, just get away from me" she yelled at me and I looked sternly at her and kept walking "I don't care Olivia, you need help and I'm gonna give it to you" I picked her up and carried her to my car, the ride hom was uncomfortably quiet. When we came into her her kitchen I placed her on the counter as I started cleaning her knee, being extra carefull not to hurt her. Then I carried her to the livingroom and placed her on the couch next to me "Olivia let me explain" I pleaded and she waited for me to continue.

"I like you, like a lot" I told her and she wouldn't meet my eyes "Niall, I'm sorry but you know I like Harry" and something in me snapped "You have got to be kidding me Olivia, you like Harry? He doesn't give a shit about you, you're just one of all the girls he's slept with" I yelled at her and I saw the tears form in her eyes and I started to feel bad "Well I guess I'm not then, cause I never slept with him" she yelled back and stormed out to her room, locking her door. I followed her up and knocked on her door to let me in"Olivia I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I was just angry cause you'd choose Harry" I mumbled and she slowly opened the door, I immediately embraced her and held her tight "I'm so sorry Olivia" I whispered repeately against her hair "Niall it's okay, I get it" she said inbetween sobs and I pulled away to look at her "Olivia please just give me a chanse and I'll prove to you that I can treat you better than he ever can" she pulled away from my grip and another sob was heard from her "Niall please don't" she begged me and turned to walk away from me but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, I embraced her once again and she cried into my shoulder and I would soothingly stroke her hair to calm her down. After a while she had calmed down enough to be able to speak again "Niall, I'm really sorry but I don't like you that way, but you're my best friend and I don't wanna loose you" I felt my heart sunk but I answered "It's okay and you could never loose me" "Promise?" "I promise that I'll never leave you" she gave me a hug and whispered against my neck "I love you Niall" I let out a sigh and mumbled "Yeah if it only was in the right way" and she tightened her grip around me.

"Olivia I have to tell you something"