Change My Mind

Prologue:

Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne does. Everyone's scared of them and they should be, they really fit in to the frame of bad boys. 

Harry is the leader of the group and probably the scariest and meanest of of them all, then there's Louis and Zayn, Harrys closest friends and they're just like him, and last there's Niall and Liam, they doesn't really seem that bad, but don't let that fool you, they will join in on anything the rest of the boys do, they might just feel bad about it afterwards.

Harry always gets what he wants, but will everything change once the new student arrives at the school.

Olivia is the new kid that moved out here from California, yeah it's kind of a big change to move from sunny California to rainy London, but her mom had remarried a guy and he had demanded that the hole family should move out here. 

He also had decided that Olivia would start at the privat high school, Austin L High school, lets just say she wasn't really that happy about it, she already knew all the kids would be all snobby and mean, but little did she know that it would be way worse than she could ever imagine.