Chapter 33

Harrys Pov:

While we were driving home Olivia and Mikayla fell asleep, I heard Mikayla snore from the backseat and smiled. Olivia was still holding my hand even though she was always moving in her sleep and I laughed at her when she ended up laying halfway over on my seat, her head resting on my shoulder. We were almost home when Mikayla gave out a loud shriek, I stopped the car and got out to go check on her, she was crying and she was all sweaty "Mikayla it's fine, it was just a dream" I try to calm her down but she won't stop crying, by now Olivia had woken up and was staring back at us with wide eyes "What happened?" she asked, her voice alarmed "She had a nightmare" I tell her and she nods understanding, Mikayla calms down but won't let go of my neck, I try to make her let go but she says she's scared and doesn't want to be alone in the backseat, Olivia get out and sits next to her, smiling and offering her hand, Mikayla lets go of me and takes her hand and smiles at her mumbling a "Thank you". I get back in the car and starts driving, I look in the review mirror and see that Mikayla is back asleep and Olivia watches her to see that she's fine. I was just about to drive up to my house and I looked back at Olivia "Can you stay the night?" she gave a small nod and I smiled at her knowing she'd stay. When I had parked I got out and picked Mikayla up, carrying her into the house and up to her room, placing her in her bed and putting the covers over her, I kissed her forehead and whispered a "Good night sweety" and went back downstairs. I found Olivia in the kitchen talking to my mum and they both looked up when they heard me enter "Hi mum" I said and she smiled at me and then looked back at Olivia, getting back to their conversation, I realized it might take a while and I went in to the living room, sitting down on the couch and put the tv on. After about a half hour Olivia came in and sat down next to me, I was laying down by now and I pulled her down on top of me, mum came in and saw us laying like that and I could tell Olivia was blushing, she tried to get of but I held her down and I chuckled at her obvious embarrasment, mum smiled at us and said "Good night" and left to go to sleep. Olivia punshed my chest "Why did you do that?" she asked irritated "Olivia it's fine, it's just my mum" I tried to reason with her but she still looked annoyed so I kissed her and she finally relaxed, I deepend the kiss by licking her lips and she slightly opened them, letting me in. We stayed on the couch for another hour and then went up to my room, I gave her a t-shirt to sleep in and she changed into it, I took of my jeans and shirt and laid down in bed, she soon joined me and we cuddled up to eachother. She had her head on my chest and I locked my arms around her waist, I leaned my head closer to her and started singing her to sleep and it wasn't long before I felt her breathing slow down, indicating she was asleep. I stayed up for a bit longer and thought about everything, this one girl, my girl, had changed everything but it didn't bother me that nothing was the way it was, and that's when I realized I was really falling for her.