Chapter 42

Chapter 42:

Olivias Pov: 

Niall picked me up and carried me upstairs, me still clinging to him, he put me down on my bed and sat next to me "Olivia?" he asked and he sounded worried, I looked up at him and gave a quick fake smile and he laughed at my attempt to convince him "Yeah right" he said and shoved my shoulder playfully. I laid down, my head now resting on his lap and his fingers playing with my hair, "What happened?" he asked and I sobbed "H-he drove me home and he said he wanted to talk" I explained between sobs and he nodded understandingly "He asked me to forgive him, and Niall I really want to but I can't, what he did I can never forgive him for that" I cried out and he wiped the tears sliding down my cheek "I know Olivia, it'll be alright" he soothed me but it didn't work, "I need him Niall, and he looked so broken and I know that's my fault and I really wanted to tell him it was fine, but he.." I couldn't finish, I didn't want to think about what he did anymore. Niall laid down next to me wrapping me in his embrace and sang me to sleep. 

The next morning I didn't see Harry in school and honestly I was kind of disappointed, I know I didn't want to be anywhere near him but I still needed to see him, I needed to know that he was okay. The day went painfully slow and when it finally ended I was the first one out the doors, walking home, and secretly hoping Harry would drive by again, he didn't though. I entered my front door and slung myself down on the couch, crying into a pillow, why did everything have to go so wrong? I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw red roses and a cute little teddy bear with a note saying 'Sorry' and that was it, no signature or clue on who it was, but the second I saw the teddy bears t-shirt, with the text saying 'Snowflake' I knew who it was from, snowflake was what I had used to describe Harry with when we first had met, because he was all hard on the outside but I had seen him with his sister and he was a real softie, just like a snowflake. I smiled at the bear and brought it up to my room, placing it so I could see it, then went downstairs and put the roses in a vase. Another knock were heard and Niall walked into the kitchen "Hi babe" he said and a smug smile was shown on his face, I gave him a warning look and he laughed "What's the matter, babe" he emphasized the 'babe' knowing that was what I reacted on, that was it, I jumped on him, making him hit the floor with me ontop of him, now laying on his stomach "Ouch" he grunted and I laughed as he pouted his lower lip "Cry baby" I smirked at him and started to get up, but he grabbed my waist, swinging us around so I was now on my back and he was hovering over me "What was that?" he smirked and I screamed as he started tickling me.  

*** 

It had been a little over a week since me and Harry broke up and he and the boys were now allowed back in school and I was really excited to finally being able to see him everyday, and not having to hope that he would show up somewhere. 

I was walking down the hallway with Niall, we had gotten really close this week, my parents still hadn't come home yet and he had stayed with me the entire week, suddenly he gripped my hand and intertwined our fingers I looked at him confused and followed his gaze to see Harry standing on the opposite side of the room, jaw clenched and eyes filled with anger, and I knew what Niall was doing, I tried to get my hand free but he wouldn't let go and I started to get nervous. What was he doing, he knew I still wasn't over Harry. I watched Harry, as he looked first at me, then at Niall and then down to our intertwined hands and something in his eyes changed, they became even darker and it was like a completely different person. I was just about to walk over to him and make sure he was okay, but what he did next broke my heart in millions pieces and I ran out through the doors, not looking back once and with tears streaming down my cheeks, I hated him.