Chapter 56

Olivias Pov:

After Harry left I broke down even more, let's just say I wasn't really in the mood to go on a date but the more I thought about it, it would probably be safer for Niall to be on the date, Harry wouldn't do anything while he was with me, right? Well at least this way I would know if anything happened to him, so I decided to go anyway. It took a lot more make-up than usual to cover up that I've spent the last hour crying my heart out but I think I did a pretty good job at hiding it.

Niall picked me up and we went to a nice resturant, it was really nice and Niall was amazing but he wasn't Harry, and the broken look on Harrys face when I told him I was going out with Niall, haunted my mind and I just wanted to break down crying again but I held it in for Niall, I mean he was risking a lot just being here with me so the least I could do was actually pay attention on him but to be fair he didn't seem that into it anymore either, that empty look on his face was still there and he seemed distracted.

***

He dropped me off at my door and leaned in to kiss me but we both turned in the last second, making the kiss hit my cheek, we both gave an apologetic smile before he left and as soon as he was gone I ran to my bed and let all the tears out.

Harrys Pov:

I was driving around for a while, trying to calm myself down but it only got me even more angry, I ended up down at the bar and I thought that getting wasted would be a good idea, well it probably wasn't.

I woke up the next day and realized I was in Louis room "What happened?" I asked him as he just entered the room "Found you in the alley, beating up some guys" he shrugged and I let out a sigh and got out of bed "We're still going to that damn bonfire tonight?" he asked and I could hear he was still annoyed that they were making us go to it, it was either that or we got kicked out of school, normaly I wouldn't care but I had something planned for tonight "Yeah, we're going" I smirked and Louis caught on.

***

"Uugh why are we here again?" Zayn complained as we stood in the back watching everyone cheer for the fire, loosers. "I told you, I have something planned, just let me know if you see Niall" I told them and they both smiled, it wasn't long until Louis patted my shoulder "Ey Harry, there he is" he pointed in the direction of Niall and I smirked as I spotted him, he saw me looking at him and I saw him get twice as pale, the wimp was scared. He made his way over to us "H-hey lads" he stuttered and I laughed at him "Hey Niall, what's with the stuttering?" he looked at me and I saw he was still waiting for the punch

"Hey, Niall let me know if you see Liam" I told him and he nodded, still confused. "T-there" Niall pointed at Liam and my smirk grew "Good, now beat him up" Niall shot his face towards me, chock all over it "W-what?" I really wasn't in the mood for this so I glared at him "Niall, just do it" "N-no, you can't make me beat him, just pick someone else, anyone, just not Liam, Harry come on his our friend" he begged and I felt my patience dissapear "Niall I know about your little date so now either go beat up Liam or you'll regret it!"

"P-please Harry" he was still begging "NIALL JUST FUCKING GO BEAT HIM UP!" I yelled and I saw tears slide down his cheeks as he made his way over to Liam, Liams face lit up as he saw Niall but was soon in a frown as Niall made the first punsh, he didn't even try to defend himself as Niall threw punsh after punsh, as I saw Liams bloody face I started to regret this, I hadn't really thought this one through but then again I knew this was the only thing that would truly break Niall so I let him continue.

When Liam fell to the ground and Niall planted kick after kick in his stomach and Liam were crying and blood still all over him I couldn't watch it anymore, I was frozen, Niall turned to me to see if he was aloud to stop but I couldn't move, I couldn't even tell him to stop, what had I done? Olivia came running towards us "Harry, please?" she begged but she didn't get any response, I needed to break Niall, I mean Liam would be okay right? "I'll go with you" she screamed and that pulled me back, I turned to look at her and she was crying

"NIALL!" I yelled and he turned to face me "stop" it was barely a whisper but he stopped, falling to the ground next to Liam, crying and begging him to forgive him but Liam was out. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran, I heard someone running after me but I ignored it just as I ignored the persons pleading for me to stop, but suddenly I couldn't run anymore so I just fell to the ground, what had I done? The person caught up to me and I looked up to see Olivia "What are you doing here?" "I told you I would go with you" she whispered

"Don't" she looked confused "You don't have to Olivia, I don't deserve it, I don't deserve you" she ignored my words and sat down next to me, wrapping her arms around me "Harry, I know you didn't mean to" she whispered and I looked at her, there was no way she could ever forgive me for this and I knew it but just as I was about to say something she pressed her lips against mine, shutting me up. "I need you Harry" she whispered and I held her as close to me as I could "I-I'm so sorry" I knew I was crying now but I didn't care, all I cared about was that she was here, here with me.

***

We were walking up her stairs, well I was walking since a I was carrying her, all the way she would plant kisses down my neck, at my jaw and now and then she would bite down or suck, making several moanes slipp my lips. When I finally reached her room I placed us both on her bed, hovering over her I started to kiss down her neck, biting down hard, making her draw a sharp breath "Payback" I smirked and she pushed me of off her, now straddling my waist as I was on my back "Oh yeah, you sure you wanna play it that way Styles?" her eyes full of mischief and I actually started worry about what she could do,

she grinded down hard, making me both gasp and moan, she smirked as she replayed her actions making me gripp her waist, keeping her in place "Please" I begged her and she made a victory dance, unfortunately that involved her grinding down even more and I was lost, moaning loud while I flipped us around making a shriek leave her lips from my sudden movements. I started to take her shirt of and she did the same with mine and soon we were both completely naked, and let me just tell you she has the most amazing body I've ever seen.

***

When I woke up she was laying up on my chest and I smiled at the sight of her and from the memories from last night, she was mine and all mine.