Chapter 20

Olivias Pov:

Did Harry Styles just call me his girlfriend? I looked at him in pure shock and I saw John do the same, "Didn't think you were the relationship kind of guy" he murmured to Harry and Harry just shrugged his shoulders. When his tattoo finally was done he drove me home, just as I was about to open the door and step out he pulled me back by my wrist, "What, I don't get a kiss?" he smirked, I leaned in and pecked his cheek and he laughed "cute" he said before he let go of my wrist, letting me step out "I'll pick up tomorrow for school" he stated and I tried to object but failed as he would just shoot me the look, saying not to fight him.

I entered my house and ran up the stairs and into my room, I fell onto the bed and just cried. "Olivia?" I heard Chris say from behind me, I turned and gave him a half smile, he looked so concerned "What happened?" he asked and sat down next to me, leaning down and hugging me, I threw myself into his embrace and told him everything. "Olivia, come on maybe you should just give him a chanse" he said and I pulled myself away from him "W-what?" "I mean, Harry and the boys aren't that bad, you know" I couldn't believe him, how dared he say that to me, "Have you even met them, Chris?" I yelled at him and in that moment Niall walked into my room "Hey Chris, were did you go?" he stopped when he saw me and my eyes went from Niall to Chris and then back to Niall "Get out, both of you, get out" I hissed at them and Chris looked really hurt "Just think about it, Olivia" he said before they both left. I slammed the door behind them and then fell to the bed again, I couldn't believe he would actually want to be friends with them. My wrist hurt and I looked down to see a red mark after how tight Harry had held it all day, 'great'I thought to my self, I mean you could even see the marks after his fingers.

The next morning I ignored Chris, still really upset with him, "Come on Olivia, you can't be mad forever you know" he said and I just glared at him before I headed out the door, Harry was already standing in our driveway, waiting. I thought about my chances to walk past him and walk to school but knew he would win anyway so I just opened the door and got in, "Hi" he said and I just looked at him and then turned to look out the window, I realised he was still parked and I turned to look at him, "We're waiting for Niall" he explained, I sighed and heard a chuckle from the backseat, "What, you wanted Harry all to yourself?" Louis smirked, I rolled my eyes and turned back to the window, I saw Niall walking towards us and right behind him was Chris. I sat quiet the entire ride unlike Chris and the boys, Harry looked at me a couple of times but didn't say anything. When we arrived at school and I hurried out of the car and in through the school doors, when everyone saw me they went to the sides and no one dared looking at me, I turned to see if the boys already was here but it was just me. I spotted Alex in a group of girls, I walked up to her and she still wouldn't look at me "Alex?" I asked and she finally looked at me "I'm sorry, but your with him now, Olivia." then she looked back down, I was just about to ask her what she meant when I hand grabbed mine and spun me around "Don't take off like that again, Olivia" Harry said and I murmured a low "Sorry"