She Awakens

Days passed,Tsukiko still had not awaken. Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi had left out on their rescue mission while the medic ninja's promised to take care of Tsukiko. When she finally did awake, it was to hear news of how Naruto and the rest hadn't returned from their mission yet. Upon hearing this, Tsukiko ripped out the wires on her body and ran from the hospital room. Concentrating hard, she focused on her teams chakra and raced towards it.

Tsukiko's P.O.V

Hours passed before I finally arrived at the place the chakra was strongest. They were here somewhere. Running through a large forest, I ran closer and closer to where I knew Naruto and Kakashi to be. They were on top of a large branch while Naruto's clones tried to dig through a white thing. What the hell? Leaping up onto the branch with them, they turned to see me surprised.
"Tsukiko?" Naruto's clone gasped.
"Hey, what'd I miss?" I asked nonchalantly. Kakashi looked worn out and tired and so did Naruto, but Kakashi did mostly. The real Naruto was stood staring down into the white papa mache thing with a look of anger. His eyes were red showing that his Kyuubi side was coming through.
"I'll kick your ass." Naruto growled.
"Yeah, yeah. I'll fight with you again another time." The blonde Akatsuki member smirked.
"You're letting your guard down." Kakashi commented, looking above blondie. He looked up and was shocked to see Naruto appear and punch him off the tree. Ha! Nice one Naruto! As they were falling, Naruto created clones to hold onto him and he crashed into the ground, Naruto following shortly to kick him in the stomach before punching him once again. He was pissed and therefore was taking it out on the reason for his anger. Grunts could be heard each time Naruto punched the guy and just as he was pushing a rasengan into the guys stomach, he disappeared and instead a model clone of him was left behind to take the hit. Naruto stayed in that position for a little while before red chakra began to leak out of him. Oh no. He was getting too angry, and too out of control. He was the letting the Kyuubi chakra out!
"Naruto! Stop!" I called out to him. However, I was ignored..... The red chakra took over and completely covered his body, a tail showing as well as pointed ears. He was no longer in control of himself as he could be. A second tail began to form and Naruto's clones began to suffer for it. They clutched at themselves and looked to be in pain while the clone in front of me muttered how it burned. Naruto began crashing through trees, searching for his target and thinking irrationally. Kakashi pulled something out his pocket that looked like a seal.
"I need to put this on his forehead." He murmured, standing up. Grabbing it out of his hand, I pushed him back down.
"I'll do it. I'm in a better shape than you it seems so stay put." I ordered, giving him a stern look before racing over to where Naruto was crouched. Taking him off guard, I placed it on him and did what needed to be done. The red chakra began to recede back into Naruto's body and no longer looked to be bothering him. I could hear Kakashi behind us. Naruto calmed and began to fall backwards so I leapt forward and grabbed him, moving onto a clear bit of grass that hadn't been ruined by Naruto's wrath. Kakashi landed next to us and looked down concerned at Naruto. Setting Naruto down, he began panting as he stayed on his knees, slightly bent over. Kakashi took the seal off of his forehead protector and put it away.
"Have you calmed down now, Naruto?" He asked. There was a rustling sound from the trees before Sakura arrived holding onto the old woman.
"We finally caught up, and...... Tsukiko?! You're here!" Sakura exclaimed surprised.
"You did a good job finding us." Kakashi replied.
"What happened to Gaara?" The old woman asked of us before looking behind her to see him being supported by two of Naruto's clones. "All right."

Suddenly there was some commotion coming towards us and we looked up to see blondie, Gai, Neji, Lee and Tenten racing through the forest towards us fighting. The air began to ripple and it looked like something was being sucked up as an explosion echoed through the trees. What the hell? Glancing over to Kakashi, I saw his red eyes focusing on where the blondie had been. He was the cause of this! The air went back to normal after a while and blondie was gone. It was silent for a few moments before Kakashi began to fall backwards, only to be caught by Naruto.
"What the heck did you do?" Sakura gaped.
"I blew the explosion into another dimension." Kakashi informed us as he panted hard from exhaustion.