3 Years Gone......

Imagine her ^^^ or >>>> but with white hair instead of a light blue. Keep in mind she's meant to be like 15 so she's matured quickly due to her life.

Three years have gone by since that day and I have never seen my family, friends or Kiba again. My body has developed extremely well, but I've always become darker with my personality. Cain, Trey and Hugh have tortured, beaten and made me kill so many times that I've become no longer phased by pain or death. Sometimes I wonder if anyone back home misses me or has even tried to find me...... but after a while my hope gave out and I let go of the thought of ever being happy again. Except from Gareth and another girl my age, I have refused to talk to anyone. The girl's name was Talia, and she was also someone who came from a ninja village. As well as my personality, my hair had changed from half black half white, to completely white. The black side had suddenly began to fade over the years before it all matched the white side. My eyes were dimmer and I no longer felt like my old self. My happiness had turned into sarcasm and my carefree nature had turned into that of a killer. It seems that my body had developed into that of a young woman's instead of a measly fifteen year old, however this helped me in my jobs as an assassin. It allowed me to lure in my targets before destroying them quickly. My three bosses hadn't tainted me so bad that I was completely cruel, but my defense mechanism was that of a strong and emotionally blank teenager. Nobody could hurt me and nobody could cause me to become weak again. I was done with that part of my life.... However I found myself craving for Kiba, my team and my father again...... As much as I tried to forget them, I knew that they were a part of me. The only question was, did they still care for me?

It was night time now and I decided that their training had been enough. For the past three years, I have been desperate to break free from these prats and escape to someplace else, possibly back to Konoha. Gareth and Talia had decided to join me and we now had a plan. We all had one person each to kill. Gareth chose Hugh, Talia chose Cain, and I was going after Trey. The mansion was quiet and so we moved out to where we knew they would be. All three of us had katanas as well as ninjutsu, but after so long we had come to rely on our katanas. Stalking through the dark mansion alone now, I entered into the study that I knew Trey stayed in most of the time. Spotting his body slumped over the desk, I crept forwards and as I was about to plunge the katana into his body, he jerked up and away from the desk. He made a shadow clone and stared at me with a smirk, his beady grey eyes looking me up and down. My face however showed no expression and only watched him with bored eyes.
"Thought you could kill me did you?" He chuckled, seeming amused at the idea of me beating him. "So be it, just you try." Staying still, I watched as his clone darted towards me and tried to keep me distracted while the real one came up behind me. Withdrawing my katana from its sheath, I sliced through the clone easily and spun round, holding the blades edge against the real ones throat. He began sweating and I chuckled darkly.
"Too easy and too confident, that is your downfall." I smirked, my eyes flashing dangerously as I pulled on the katana, slicing his throat and leaving him to bleed to death. I couldn't be bothered with wasting any effort on him or anyone else. Using a match, I threw a couple lit matches down on the floor. The flooring and curtains etc lit up in flames immediately as I simply walked downstairs and out the front doors. The other slaves had been set free by us so they had nothing left. They were to burn and rot in hell like the egotistical, psychotic bastards they were.
"Tsukiko!" A familiar voice called out as two figures ran over. Gareth was now twenty two and quite handsome, but he was more of an overbearing big brother. Talia was fifteen like myself and had developed too, however not as much as myself. She had short blue hair and piercing violet eyes that met my eyes with an amused look. We both wore kimonos and had our single katanas hanging on our right hand side. "We off to Konoha now? It seems like a great place from what you told us." She grinned enthusiastically, her eyes shining with excitement. Sighing, I nodded in agreement with our joint decision. Konoha here I come. I wonder how many people had forgotten me......