Chapter 22: Sing off

I have been on my pajamas all day in front of the television having my own movie marathon with Miho for Zoe is with Chace as usual and Oliver is on baby sitting duty with his twin sisters. I'm currently on my 4th Paranormal movie. I just love horror movies.

My phone buzzed.

"Who could it be?" I asked Miho, I looked who texted.

Kieran:
Come out! :)
-

I was confused on his text but I opened the door. I saw him leaning on his car, I walk towards him.

"Cute Pj's." Looking at my Hello Kitty Pajamas.

"I don't know if it was a compliment."

"It was actually, you're going to bed at this early? It's only 6 pm." Looking at his watch.

I like guys that wears watch.

"Not yet, I just love lounging in my pajamas."

"I see! So it's time to unlounge you are coming with me." Wiggling his eyebrows.

"No I'm not! I'm actually busy."

"Doing what? Sitting on your bed watching chick films? Go on, change to something going out appropriate." Pushing me back the house.

"Okay, by the way I was on the couch and I was watching Horror, Paranormal Activity to be exact." I walked back to my house and showered then put on a faded blue ripped jeans match it with my sleeveless button down white shirt then wore my golden strappy sandals and sling on a red purse.

I texted Pa before leaving the house and walked straight to his car.

"Took you long enough." Opening the passenger seat door.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he start the engine

"A Place." He said stepping on the pedal

_________________

We entered the place named Metro, it was my first to go to that bar but it was not your typical bar they have live bands that plays and It seems Kieran was always here for almost everyone knows him.

"Beer?" He asked.

"No." Then he handed me another glass.

"It's ice tea." He confirmed.

"Thanks! You come here a lot?"

"Yeah, it's better than the bars with Dj's. I prefer live bands." Pointing at the band playing.

"How about dancing half naked girls?" I took a sip on my drink, trying to tease him.

"I like them naked." I almost chocked on his reply and he just laugh.

"And I know the owner so I get free beers that's why I love it here" he winked at me.

"Who's the owner?"

"Big John over there." Pointing to a guy behind the station.

"Does the band take request?" I asked curiously.

"Do you want to ask for a 1D song?" He was trying to mock me.

"Maybe."

"Yeah they do, but you can also sing in front if you want. I'll tell Big John."

"Like karaoke?" I asked excitedly, I love karaoke.

"Like that, Just no machine and scores."

"I can work with that."