Where I Lye

"You think you lost more than me!?" I got in Maggie's face

"Who have you lost? No one!" She held her head high.

I felt my heart starting to hurt, but I could feel my fist clinch, my arms shaking, trying not to punch Maggie. "You have no idea what I lost!"

"Whoa-whoa-whoa.." Daryl and Glenn split us up.

"What's going on here?" Hershel came over, leading everyone else with him.

"You should learn to shut your fucking mouth!" I shouted to Maggie.

"Ami!" Beth was shocked from what I said to her sister.

"Watch your mouth." Glenn got closer to me.

"Back up." Daryl stepped in front of Glenn.

"What the hell happened?" Rick stepped in.

"Prissy over here needs a foot up her ass!" I said.

"Yet, I don''t see you doin' anything!.." Maggie snapped back at me.

Rick walked over and whispered to me. "Calm down.."

"Don't tell me to fuckin' calm down!" I looked around at all the faces staring at me. "Y'all don't have a fuckin' clue about me!.."

"What the hell're you talkin' about?" Daryl gave me a confused face.

"Jesus Christ, I can't do this anymore."

"Maybe you should just breathe." Sasha told me.

"Maybe you should just shut the hell up."

"Ami," Daryl looked into my eyes. "Listen to them."

I couldn't believe he was siding with them. "Get the hell away from me." I walked up the stairs of our cell block to get my stuff.

"Where're you going?" Carl asked, holding his sister, Judith.

"I'm clearing out a new cell block and staying there." It did hurt to be mean to Carl. "I can't deal with these morons anymore." I mumbled. After getting all my stuff, I headed out the cell.

"Don't leave.'' Daryl followed me as I walked.

I ignored him and walked out the cell, locking up after me. The windows didn't give me much light as I walked the halls to find a new cell. Then, I saw a cleared cell, just with bodies in it that I would have to get rid of, cell block 'A'. I tried all the keys until one worked. My stuff made a clunk on the ground. But, I heard a different sound that I wasn't making.

"Can I come in?" I turned around and saw Rick.

"What'd you want?" I said with no emotion.

"I just wanna talk." He walked in slowly. I sighed then started looking around the cell with my pistol up to make sure it was clear. "I don't know what happened between you and Maggie, and I'm not goin' to pretend like I do. But, Daryl needs you, Ami. We all need you."

I lowered my arms to my side, knowing the cell was clear. "Why isn't he in here tellin' me this?"

"You told him to get the hell away from you.."

"All guys should know that when we say that, we really mean the opposite."

*Flashback. Ami's POV*

To make sure the boards covering the windows were sturdy, I yanked on them. Knowing that they were sturdy, I sat next to Cassie on the sofa and sharped our knives.

"What happened with James?" She asked me.

I sighed at the pain in my heart. "I don't want to talk about it just yet."